Football Programmes Centre

Yorkshire's Christmas Fair: Sheffield: Monday December 30
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Yorkshire's Christmas Fair: Sheffield: Monday December 30

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:17 pm 
Post subject: Yorkshire's Christmas Fair: Sheffield: Monday December 30

Yorkshire's Leading Christmas Programme & Memorbilia Fair

SHEFFIELD: MONDAY DECEMBER 30
at The Ballroom, Crowne Plaza Royal Victoria Hotel, Victoria Station Road, S4 7YE, 11am – 2pm Admission: £1 (u16's free)

Date changed from Sunday December 29 as the EFL unexpectedly arranged a full fixture list for the Sunday (not Saturday that weekend).

SAT NAV USERS: Use S1 2AU or Victoria Station Road, Sheffield, to reach the hotel and not the main hotel postcode. Some devices won't work when using the S4 postcode.

A wide selection of Big Match, League and Non-League Programmes, Badges and Memorabilia will be on sale. Items also bought and exchanged.

Organiser and contact for stall bookings or if you have collections for sale:
Gordon Bennett (T/A Westward Programmes): Telephone: 07543-845396 Email: [email protected].
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:15 pm 
Post subject:

I've started to spread the word on our forum.

Would be really good, if I had a list of sellers and a couple of lines of what they are bringing, over the next couple of months

Regards Sharrow
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:34 am 
Post subject:

Am pleased to report all the regular traders have confirmed they'll be attending again this year.
It's a spacious venue so if anyone else wishes to take a stand please let me know: phone 0754-845396 or email [email protected]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: