Football Programmes Centre

Walthamstow Avenue Programmes 1930s-1988
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Walthamstow Avenue Programmes 1930s-1988

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
purki233

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:46 pm 
Post subject: Walthamstow Avenue Programmes 1930s-1988

Have a large collection of spares after buying a big chunk of the Walthamstow collection at the recent Staceys Auction,includes cup games and rare friendlies against League teams some seasons are almost complete,so if anyone wants a lot or just an odd programme send a list and I will see if it is there.One lot contained five boxes full of programmes! contact John at [email protected] or send a text to 07732745748
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:06 pm 
Post subject: avenue

Hi John
I'm on the lookout for any Avenue programmes which goalkeeper Bernie Mahoney played in. He only spent a couple of seasons at GPR and now lives up here in North Wales. He also played for Hounslow, Hoddesdon Hampton and Finchley. Era would have been early to mid 1970s - home or away programmes are fine. Hope you can help. Cheers, Mark Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: