Football Programmes Centre

Random non-programme stuff for sale
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Random non-programme stuff for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:47 pm 
Post subject: Random non-programme stuff for sale

Was clearing out some stuff this morning and came across some random bits and pieces that may interest someone on here – it’s of no real interest to me now (and it always amazes me what some of you guys collect) so drop me a PM if there’s anything you would like. All prices include first class post and packing.

1. Football Monthly 1970 World Cup ‘Dial A Match’ fixture wheel, excellent condition £10
2. Set of six Wolves cardboard player badges circa 1967/8 or 1968/9 good condition £10
3. Two Wolves season ticket books 1967/8 and 1968/9 fair condition £4
4. Four Daily Mirror Goal Action Replay books, good condition £10
5. Match ticket 84/5 Whitby Town v Chesterfield FA Cup first round, slight crease £2.50
6. Bundle of seven Chester FC fixture cards 1970s onwards plus 1965/6 club diary, couple of the fixture lists have scores noted otherwise excellent £7.50
7. Bundle of assorted Manchester United season tickets (booklets, credit card style plus a couple of fixture cards) generally very good condition £6
8. Bundle of 26 mainly Wolves home match tickets late 60s early 70s plus a couple of aways and England schools matches £18
Diolch pawb, Mark

SeasideMark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:20 pm 
Post subject:

Item 8 - bundle of tickets now sold Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: