Football Programmes Centre

EBAY WARNING !
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
EBAY WARNING !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MisterGas



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 871

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
ToffeeDan



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 2150
Location: Wirral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

surfinjim wrote:
Warning all.....Mr Betts is back.


New user id is Westwarter.

The postal name has changed to K White and the address has slightly changed as well.

k white
33 bradham lane
withycombe Devon ex8 4bb
United Kingdom



Jim Thumbs Up


This bint

https://www.facebook.com/kate.white.18

, ALL I Ak IS NOT TO BE TAKEN FOR A RIDE AND HURT...

Then don't use ebay to rip people off shit features.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
MisterGas



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 871

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/fo77.....ksid=p3686



bootboys emporium
203 withy village road
exmouth
Devon
ex8 3bb
United Kingdom

Phone:07866|756110
Email:[email protected]
_________________
MY COLLECTION ON FLICKR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/goosecollection/collections/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
Floor Pie



Joined: 02 Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Location: Bristol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Nice Work Mr G...
I have purchased from this seller once... But i was desperate for the item! They never Respond to "Best Offers" On any items which is strange! Ive also SOLD items to there other account! Which now appears to be a buying account only.
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/.....&rt=nc


They never leave feedback! At the moment he is bidding up the Prices on all the World cup tickets for Auction!!!!!
_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/world-cup/sets/

Please have a look at my World cup Ticket Collection
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Floor Pie



Joined: 02 Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Location: Bristol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Seller is back with ANOTHER account
271343670586

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/world-cup/sets/

Please have a look at my World cup Ticket Collection
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Topbidwinsagain



Joined: 11 Sep 2015
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:22 am 
Post subject: EBAY WARNING!
Reply with quote

A warning to all Ebayers on the forum about a cheat who has been trading on Ebay for years using different ID's to swerve away from using the process in an honest manner.

Recently, I sold an item which had a strange bidding pattern ending with a final bid of 91(way above the true value). You may question why receiving such a high bid is a problem---how about NON-PAYMENT---simply the winner had no intent of paying.I looked at the bidding record to find this person was bidding on the same item with 2 ID's?? Another genuine bidder was the target but, upon realising the genuine bidder had stopped he used the 2nd ID to top his own bid.So what was the problem in just leaving the 1st bid to win anyway?.

Answer:the 2nd ID has a record of at least 3 non-payment feedbacks from other members he has duped---in doing so he 'protected' his main ID from receiving negative feedbacks (to prevent his sales being damaged).

Why this guy has to consistently behave this way over these years will be strange to many and whoever said 'a leopard never changes its spots' was SPOT on (sorry, could not resist that one).

For information, this guy is the same Matthew J Betts of 5 EX8 4QD and the two ID's are shoopex(main ID) with shoo-2534(2nd ID), as you can see from this link he has been rogue trading for years.


Hope that this will be a help to others to avoid this character because he does not reply to messages and carries on with obvious impunity?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Topbidwinsagain



Joined: 11 Sep 2015
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:41 pm 
Post subject: Re: EBAY WARNING!
Reply with quote

Topbidwinsagain wrote:
A warning to all Ebayers on the forum about a cheat who has been trading on Ebay for years using different ID's to swerve away from using the process in an honest manner.

Recently, I sold an item which had a strange bidding pattern ending with a final bid of 91(way above the true value). You may question why receiving such a high bid is a problem---how about NON-PAYMENT---simply the winner had no intent of paying.I looked at the bidding record to find this person was bidding on the same item with 2 ID's?? Another genuine bidder was the target but, upon realising the genuine bidder had stopped he used the 2nd ID to top his own bid.So what was the problem in just leaving the 1st bid to win anyway?.

Answer:the 2nd ID has a record of at least 3 non-payment feedbacks from other members he has duped---in doing so he 'protected' his main ID from receiving negative feedbacks (to prevent his sales being damaged).

Why this guy has to consistently behave this way over these years will be strange to many and whoever said 'a leopard never changes its spots' was SPOT on (sorry, could not resist that one).

For information, this guy is the same Matthew J Betts of 5 EX8 4QD and the two ID's are shoopex(main ID) with shoo-2534(2nd ID), as you can see from this link he has been rogue trading for years.


Hope that this will be a help to others to avoid this character because he does not reply to messages and carries on with obvious impunity?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1889double



Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Shoopex recently bought an item off me for just over 90. It's now almost a week since it ended and I've heard nothing. After reading the thread, I've resorted to opening a non-payment case.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
grantham



Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 773

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Bought a World Cup 1966 ticket off me a couple of weeks ago, paid instantly, no issues
_________________
www.programmehut.com - The Internet Dealers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
das



Joined: 26 May 2012
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Ebay doesn't allow negative feedback for buyers so it must be false positives which are as much use as none.

If people had reported it as non payments instead then all you need to do is block buyers by setting "Have received 2 unpaid item(s) recorded on their account within 12 month(s)" in buyer requirements. This means that any account that doesn't pay twice on ebay can't bid on your items if it's set.

All false positives do is give 100% feedback at a higher score and there is nothing you can do if they bid at the last minute.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
garyspain



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 707

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Nice to know about the scammers but a false positive did help in at least one case.

Buyer in Portugal bought from a friend in Dublin - claimed item damaged no photos wanted 75% refund incl postage refund.

Same buyer bought from me same story.

I left positive feedback stating item damaged in transit etc buyer claimed refund but not returning item or photos of damage.

seller in France actually contacted me after having the same issue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
das



Joined: 26 May 2012
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

garyspain wrote:
Nice to know about the scammers but a false positive did help in at least one case.

Buyer in Portugal bought from a friend in Dublin - claimed item damaged no photos wanted 75% refund incl postage refund.

Same buyer bought from me same story.

I left positive feedback stating item damaged in transit etc buyer claimed refund but not returning item or photos of damage.

seller in France actually contacted me after having the same issue.


It's a good job that they aren't ebay savvy then as ebay will remove a false positive if they ask them to
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1889double



Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

grantham wrote:
Bought a World Cup 1966 ticket off me a couple of weeks ago, paid instantly, no issues


No contact whatsoever from Shoopex since March 29th. I think that we can safely say that the chance of payment will not be forthcoming and no negative feedback will be able to be left, merely a non-payment strike. It's strange as he'd bought an item from me the week before over which there was not a problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
| More
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum