Football Programmes Centre

Dai Ward at Barry Town
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dai Ward at Barry Town

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daiward

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:56 pm 
Post subject: Dai Ward at Barry Town

As my handle suggests I am a fan of the late Dai Ward. A privilege to see him playing when I was a kid and a wasted talent for so long at Bristol Rovers. Derek Tapscott played for Barry Town at the same time as Dai (1952-54) but managed to leave for Arsenal and later Cardiff City where they met up again. I have built up a collection of Dai's playing days but nothing yet from his time at Barry so any assistance would be much appreciated. His father another Dai actually was a main goal scorer for Barry pre-war! I already have a prog with his father included at Swindon so frustrating not to have one from the 50's with the main man.

And Fishy belated thanks for your PM. I will let you know if anything else turns up.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: