Football Programmes Centre

The Football Programme Shop / NW Programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Football Programme Shop / NW Programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigswift1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:36 pm 
Post subject: The Football Programme Shop / NW Programmes

Afternoon Everybody,
This is my 1st post.
Does anyone have any news/information regarding "The Football Programme Shop". I am presuming they have ceased trading since they no longer have website/telephone/don't answer e-mails. I'm owed quite a few programmes and I presume plenty of people are in the same situation.
grantham

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:59 pm 
Post subject:

Take a look at http://www.m60footballprogrammes.co.uk as we believe that maybe connected as they offered the exact same programmes at the same price as Football Programme Shop, before it disappeared

www.m60footballprogrammes.co.uk
www.manchesterprogrammeshop.com
www.nwprogrammes.com
www.thefootballprogrammeshop.com

All have the name Michael Phillips in common, so he maybe able to assist
Mike7176

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:03 pm 
Post subject:

I can tell everyone now for the last time I was forced to sell my business over two years ago due to ill health, I helped out the two lads that's brought the business for a while but couldn't carry on, I believe they them sold it on to someone else who then went bust, I did own the domain names but these were sold on by me to the gentlemen that purchased the business originally from me, I have requested many time that my name be removed from the domain reg which as per the link I'll paste below has been done for some of them,

Once again I have nothing what so ever to do with either

NW Programmes
The football programme shop or
M60 football Programmes

I have never not supplied programmes to customers if anything take this up with Paul Johnson who owned NW Programmes please.

I walked away after selling my business in all good faith to Paul Johnson I tried to help him and his partner but that proved to be a waste of time,

Andy Sutton keeps mentioning my name when ever a post appears about them but this is nothing what so ever to do with me and will be asking my solicitors tomorrow to make contact with him to prove that I sold the business due to my health to Paul Johnson who them sold it on to a bloke I have never met called Stephen Cook

I really hope this helps to clear things up, but I have nothing to do with anyone them dispite what people keep saying

https://www.whois.com/whois/m60footballprogrammes.com
Bigswift1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:11 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for the reply's.
I've dropped an e-mail to M60 (I don't hold out any hope !!)
Paul Johnson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:10 pm 
Post subject:

Mike7176 wrote:
I can tell everyone now for the last time I was forced to sell my business over two years ago due to ill health, I helped out the two lads that's brought the business for a while but couldn't carry on, I believe they them sold it on to someone else who then went bust, I did own the domain names but these were sold on by me to the gentlemen that purchased the business originally from me, I have requested many time that my name be removed from the domain reg which as per the link I'll paste below has been done for some of them,

NW Programmes
M60 football Programmes

I have never not supplied programmes to customers if anything take this up with Paul Johnson who owned NW Programmes please.

I walked away after selling my business in all good faith to Paul Johnson I tried to help him and his partner but that proved to be a waste of time,

Andy Sutton keeps mentioning my name when ever a post appears about them but this is nothing what so ever to do with me and will be asking my solicitors tomorrow to make contact with him to prove that I sold the business due to my health to Paul Johnson who them sold it on to a bloke I have never met called Stephen Cook

I really hope this helps to clear things up, but I have nothing to do with anyone them dispite what people keep saying

just to point out that this is another Paul Johnson and not me Thumbs Up
grantham

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:03 pm 
Post subject:

Mike7176 wrote:

NW Programmes
M60 football Programmes

Mike, I'm sorry if you aren't the right person to speak to, but domain registration details is the EXACT reason this is for. It allows consumers and security certificates the ability to verify who is the owner. The fact your name still appears as the contact is the serious problem here, as it allows them to basically trade using YOUR name. I would contact your solicitor first thing in the morning to get this changed, I don't care who owns the business, I merely answered the question that was asked.

I'm sure I probably ordered from you before things went downhill, I certainly wont be using them again Very Happy
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: