Football Programmes Centre

Help! What can I do with this digital programme?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help! What can I do with this digital programme?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Step 7 down. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
farmersboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:58 am 
Post subject: Help! What can I do with this digital programme?

I went to watch Tring Athletic yesterday in their FA Vase 2nd rd. tie against Burnham Ramblers. I already knew that they didn't produce a programme. Their Twitter page referred you to website called 'issuu'. There you can find copies of all their recent programme, which you can scroll through but not download. I asked the chap on the turnstile; he seemed surprised that I wanted a hard copy. He said it was down to a lack of volunteers, but somebody seems to have done the hard work of compiling, what seems like a perfectly respectable programme, just a shame that they couldn't print off a few for the day, especially as they seemed to have a bumper crowd.

So, I'm stuck with a copied picture of the front page. It was a shame because getting to Tring has taken me a great deal of effort. I have a little list of grounds that I would like to go to, increasingly ones that are fairly straightforward to get to. Tring has been on my list for several years, but due to lockdown, rail strikes, my prostatectomy and my aged mum's stroke, I have not been able to get there. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, I was on my way, standing on the platform at Northampton Station, on a lovely day, what could go wrong? Bloody signal failure at Euston, that's what. So, when I finally got there, having no programme was a bit like no beer in the clubhouse or the ref having no whistle.
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:30 am 
Post subject:

If you go on ebay and search “Tring Athletic 2022” you will find a few of Tring athletics recent programmes for sale and the seller - kettlety2006 - does a fantastic print from digital service so can probably provide yesterdays programme for you at a reasonable price

Alternatively if you still wanted the PDF to print yourself there are a few issuu to pdf download tools that may or may not help depending on whether the programme can be downloaded if that makes sense

https://issuu.pdf-downloader.com/
farmersboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:51 am 
Post subject:

Thanks a lot, I had previously looked on e-bay but had only entered 'Tring' entering Tring Athletic, produced the goods, have a bid in currently.
Tintowner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:21 pm 
Post subject:

As mentioned ..... there is currently one on ebay.

I have purchased a number of progs from the seller over the last few years (all digital downloads) and they are excellent quality.

If you make an offer of no less than the starting bid, he normally sells it to you for that price.
Posh1959

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:56 pm 
Post subject:

If you email Mark he will sell to you direct at a cheaper price as he then has no EBay fees. [email protected]. He is honest and reliable. I have bought from him several times.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Step 7 down. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: