Football Programmes Centre

Manchester United v Chelsea Home and Away since 1907
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Manchester United v Chelsea Home and Away since 1907

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:03 pm 
Post subject: Manchester United v Chelsea Home and Away since 1907

Just a few original items involving both clubs since 1907

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk3EvPwq

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Raxfactor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:30 pm 
Post subject:

Got to say Chelsea pre war programmes are beauties, the different cartoon caricatures make them very attractive in my eyes especially those just before and early ww2.
Makes a big difference rather than having the same cover for every for home game.
The different photos on the front the United Reviews from the fifties onwards adds variety as well, if like me I often browse the covers first before picking one or two out of my collection to read the contents.
New Forest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:09 am 
Post subject:

Chelsea collectors are in a way spoilt as you can get whole pre-WW1 seasons reprinted in bound volumes. I have a number of Chelsea v Leyton both original and reprints where someone has broken a set up.

Still looking for the Leyton v Manchester United friendly from 1907. I fear the price might be rather higher than I wish to pay.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:51 pm 
Post subject:

New Forest wrote:
Chelsea collectors are in a way spoilt as you can get whole pre-WW1 seasons reprinted in bound volumes. I have a number of Chelsea v Leyton both original and reprints where someone has broken a set up.

Still looking for the Leyton v Manchester United friendly from 1907. I fear the price might be rather higher than I wish to pay.

PM Sent!

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: