Football Programmes Centre

UEFA Amateur Cup 1967
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UEFA Amateur Cup 1967

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boinger

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 2:28 pm 
Post subject: UEFA Amateur Cup 1967

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has seen a programme like this before. I've searched quite a while and can't find anything similar on google or eBay. There is some limited information about the tournament on Wikipedia.

On the front of the programme it reads:-
Campeonato De Europa Aficionados
U.E.F.A
Palma De Mallorca
16-18 June 1967

The UEFA Amateur Cup was a football competition for amateur teams in Europe, later succeeded by the UEFA Regions Cup.

The programme covers the amateur national teams (Spain, Scotland, Austria, Turkey) through to the semi-finals & finals of the tournament.

I'm not looking to sell at the moment, but would be interested in thoughts on rarity and value.

Thanks.

Kvaratschelia

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:38 am 
Post subject:

Yes, it's the final tournament of UEFA's European Nations Amateur Cup. Austria beat Scotland 2-1 in the final.

Not surprisingly it is rare (I have a copy myself but haven't seen another on the market) but you have to set that against the limited number of amateur international collectors out there and whether they already have a copy.

Hence hard to value - if the serious collectors are looking for it, you could get a three figure sum, if not it would be much lower.
boinger

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 4:12 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Kvaratschelia.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: