Football Programmes Centre

2020/21 National League - who is producing
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2020/21 National League - who is producing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:04 am 
Post subject:

If you go on the Eastleigh club shop site there is a digital download for the torquay match to purchase for £2 but no digit download for the Altrincham match.
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:51 am 
Post subject:

Cheers. Seems a shame for Altrincham fans.
Heed Boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:22 pm 
Post subject:

Would anyone be interested in extending this to National League North and South? I'll kick it off by saying that Chorley did a free digital issue for the FA Cup game v Gateshead with the option of a hard copy via MatchDay Creative for £2-50 plus 88p postage. I assume the same arrangement will operate for their NLN games. Bradford (Park Avenue) did not produce a programme in any form for the game v Gateshead on Oct 5th but sold copies of the Teamsheet via their eBay shop. Finally (disappointingly) Gateshead did a digital-only issue v AFC Fylde on Oct 10th costing £2-00. You could also buy a 50/50 draw ticket and a 'virtual drink' for £2 where your normal matchday purchase goes straight to the club!
Heed Boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:38 pm 
Post subject:

Farsley Celtic's website offers a digital programme for £2 or a digital programme with a 'match-ticket donation' for £5. No mention of hard copies. AFC Telford say hard copies will be available as you come through the turnstiles, so not sure how that will apply for BCD games.
andyjess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:44 pm 
Post subject:

Heed Boy wrote:
Farsley Celtic's website offers a digital programme for £2 or a digital programme with a 'match-ticket donation' for £5. No mention of hard copies. AFC Telford say hard copies will be available as you come through the turnstiles, so not sure how that will apply for BCD games.

They'll not sell too many then !
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:01 pm 
Post subject:

Yes, please continue with NLN & NLS.
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:09 am 
Post subject:

tufcprogs wrote:
Cheers. Seems a shame for Altrincham fans.

Eastleigh Yesterday put up a Digital download for the Altrincham match which you can purchase for £2 from their on line shop.
Heed Boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:53 pm 
Post subject:

Gateshead are away to AFC Telford on Saturday and physical copies of the match programme are available for £3. They're charging me £3.10 for postage mind!
Just in case anyone is interested I also collect 'one-per-club' each season from the Northern League. So far I'd say roughly 50% of the clubs are producing hard copies, and I've just discovered one club who started off not producing, then moved to a single-sheet newsletter, and now seem to be issuing again. Well done therefore to Brandon United, who have in recent seasons produced a programme compiled by Dean Johnson packed with reading & information and worth much more than the £1 they've been charging. The Willington programme is also extremely good and this season's covers are outstanding, featuring photographs from the club's Amateur Cup Wembley glory days.
Heed Boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:47 pm 
Post subject:

Blyth Spartans are digital only, although their website does say 'for the time being'. York City, on the other hand, are hard-copy only in response to the feedback they have received from supporters although they do have to be pre-ordered. Darlington seem to be digital-only.
Maidonian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:54 am 
Post subject:

Deleted

Last edited by Maidonian on Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:18 pm 
Post subject:

Eastbourne Borough (NLS) - digital only, obtained via an app

Dorking Wanderers (NLS) - digital only via an app, although season ticket holders get emailed a pdf

Braintree (NLS) 4 page programme (50p) plus paper teamsheet issued at the ground for the lucky few who have access, a few are finding their way onto ebay
se20blue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:45 pm 
Post subject:

Solihull Moors - no programme being issued for FA Cup against Wrexham 24/10/2020
se20blue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:14 pm 
Post subject:

It would appear that Sutton United programme is NOT free to read.Costs £2 to download.
Maidonian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:38 pm 
Post subject:

se20blue wrote:
It would appear that Sutton United programme is NOT free to read.Costs £2 to download.

Thanks for that ^^^, I'll amend the post above accordingly
CanaryHonestMan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:33 pm 
Post subject:

King's Lynn's second home NL programme, against Boreham Wood, was also priced at £15, so this could be a trend which continues for the upcoming fixtures against Wealdstone and Woking. Meanwhile, I'm guessing there might be a good chance the programme for the now-cancelled FA Cup tie against Notts County this weekend might already have been printed. If so, it wouldn't be a surprise if Mr Cleeve decides to sell some off at a premium to mark a comparatively rare place in the competition proper for the Linnets.

tufcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:15 am 
Post subject:

With the very small budget needed for collecting Torquay and Chesterfield home and aways as there are so few to purchase, for one season only, I am collecting Bury AFC home and aways. A very good issue indeed and have them all so far.

se20blue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:02 am 
Post subject: Sutton United v Bromley FA Cup 24/10/2020

Sutton United are doing a hard copy for this game. Alternatively there is a reduced digital version of the programme which can be downloaded free.

https://www.suttonunited.net/sutton-v-bromley-matchday-programme/

In future they will produce only a digital programme for FREE download for home games.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:05 pm 
Post subject:

Hoping to get confirmation tomorrow afternoon that the company who do the programme for Chesterfield home games will do a print run for Chesterfield away games where teams only do a downloadable edition so the first for this will be yesterday’s FA cup game at Stockport
CanaryHonestMan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:08 pm 
Post subject:

King's Lynn Town produced a triple programme, priced at £7 plus £2 postage, for the three fixtures in the space of eight days this week against Notts County (FAC, cancelled), Wealdstone (NL) and Woking (NL)
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:28 pm 
Post subject:

Hungerford is digital and this is the webpage where they can be downloaded for free

https://www.footiedigital.co.uk/hungerford-town-fc
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: