Football Programmes Centre

Portsmouth FC History Day and Programme Fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Portsmouth FC History Day and Programme Fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHRIS GIBBS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:14 pm 
Post subject: Portsmouth FC History Day and Programme Fair

After a break of a couple of years, there will be a History day and Programme Fair at Portsmouth FC on Sunday 17th March 2019. It will be held in the normal place, the Victory Suite at the ground. There is free parking in the Anson Road Car Park. Doors open at 11am and close at 2pm. Free admission. If any one would like a stall, please contact me.
Chris Gibbs. 07761001079 [email protected]
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:42 pm 
Post subject:

I am pleased to confirm that the next Fair I shall be standing at is the PORTSMOUTH FAIR at the Victory Suite at Fratton Park on SUNDAY MARCH 17 (commencing 10.30am). It will be my first ever visit to this event.

As a relatively new dealer, of only just over six years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).

I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Testimonial Matches, Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday March 15 (as I shall be driving down from Plymouth on the Saturday). [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.

WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:30 am 
Post subject:

Just seven days to go before I make my debut at the PORTSMOUTH FAIR at the Victory Suite at Fratton Park on SUNDAY MARCH 17 (11am-2pm)
BE THERE IF YOU CAN!
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 pm 
Post subject:

Good luck sure it will go down well, by any chance do you have a MINT condition friendly away at Cardiff 58.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:42 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry, Doog, I can't help with the Cardiff programme.
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:03 pm 
Post subject:

OK West, thanks. ❤️.
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:32 pm 
Post subject: PORTSMOUTH HISTORY DAY & PROGRAMME FAIR 17TH MARCH

Hello everyone,

I shall be a stall holder at next Sunday's Portsmouth History Day & Programme Fair at Fratton Park.

I will be bringing along a selection of programmes including Cup Finals,Internationals,Friendlies & good selection of 1950's & 1960's with a strong London & southern based clubs bias.

Although the event obviously is geared towards Portsmouth if you like your football history it is well worth a visit as they will have some interesting items on display.

Also with myself & Gordon Bennet having a stall there will be a good selection of non Portsmouth memorabilia available.

Hope to see some of the forum members next Sunday.

Regards
Martin
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: