Football Programmes Centre

Need MIDDLESBROUGH v PARTIZAN from 1951. Festival of Britain
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Need MIDDLESBROUGH v PARTIZAN from 1951. Festival of Britain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardians013

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:00 pm 
Post subject: Need MIDDLESBROUGH v PARTIZAN from 1951. Festival of Britain

Hello all,

I am the one of the biggest collectors of football programs for Partizan Belgrade FC. Surfing the internet and looking for program MIDDLESBROUGH vs PARTIZAN BELGRADE from 1951. (Festival of Britain), I have found one topic with this game and score on this forum. At that Festival of Britain, FC Partizan played against Hull City, Bradford and Middlesbrough. I am missing only program from the game MIDDLESBROUGH vs PARTIZAN BELGRADE. Can you please help me find that program from this Festival of Britain?

I will pay the price for it and I will pay shipping cost, too. Please help. Smile

Best regards and thanks in advance for any help
chris_fountain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:01 am 
Post subject:

Hi, sorry I can't help with this programme, good luck with your search.

I'm after the Partizan Belgrade A4 size 64 page magazine to cover the Group stages from the UEFA Cup in 2004-05 which Middlesbrough were in the group. Can you help please?

[email protected]
Guardians013

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:38 am 
Post subject:

Hello Chris,

can you please send me the scan of that magazine since I don't know about that magazine. Do you know the name of that magazine or any other info that might help me to understand what I need to find for you.

Best regards,
chris_fountain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:48 am 
Post subject:

Hi,
Sorry no I don't have a scan of it, all I know is that Partizan issued an A4 size 64 page magazine/brochure to cover the Group E stage with Egaleo, Lazio, Villareal, Middlesbrough and Partizan Belgrade. This information has come from another Middlesbrough FC collector.

Dnipro issued a brochure to cover the Group stages the following season so not sure if it's anything like this?

[email protected]
Guardians013

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:16 pm 
Post subject:

Hello Chris,

I know now what am I seeking for. Smile
The thing you need is issue of Partizan magazine called "Samo Partizan" (Only Partizan) and I believe that this was issue number 9 or 8. This magazine was issued only for couple of years. Died long time ago. Smile
This magazine had introduction for all games that Partizan played that year in Europe.
It is not a program but it's a great stuff for collectors.

I will try to find this one but it's gonna be hard. Not to many of them printed and I have not seen that magazine online here in Serbia at all. I also don't know what will be the price if someone wants to sell but I will let you know for sure, as soon as I find this magazine here in Serbia.

Best regards,

Milan
chris_fountain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:37 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Milan,

That's great information, thanks. Now I know the name of it I'll also look out for one.

Many thanks

[email protected]
Guardians013

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:54 pm 
Post subject:

This is cover of that magazine that you need. This was a special edition for Partizan in Europe that year and this one don't have a number on it.
It was my bad when I wrote that it was issue No#8 or No#9.
Guardians013

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:10 pm 
Post subject: Re: Need MIDDLESBROUGH v PARTIZAN from 1951. Festival of Bri

Guardians013 wrote:
Hello all,

I am the one of the biggest collectors of football programs for Partizan Belgrade FC. Surfing the internet and looking for program MIDDLESBROUGH vs PARTIZAN BELGRADE from 1951. (Festival of Britain), I have found one topic with this game and score on this forum. At that Festival of Britain, FC Partizan played against Hull City, Bradford and Middlesbrough. I am missing only program from the game MIDDLESBROUGH vs PARTIZAN BELGRADE. Can you please help me find that program from this Festival of Britain?

I will pay the price for it and I will pay shipping cost, too. Please help. Smile

Best regards and thanks in advance for any help

Hello all, I am still looking for this one. This is how it looks.

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: