Football Programmes Centre

ebay helpline contact details required please
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ebay helpline contact details required please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:10 pm 
Post subject: ebay helpline contact details required please

As it says above. Am so brassed off with ebay's cavalier attitude to customer service. Am trying to find an online helpline but every time I do this it just returns me to the same page where I started from. Can anyone please help?
Supermono13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:27 pm 
Post subject:

John

Try this:

0800 358 3229
martino

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:02 pm 
Post subject:

John, Do not prat around with Customer Service, go straight to the top.

This website has the CEO contact details for most Companies including E Bay.

https://www.ceoemail.com/index.php?s=E

I am sure the UK Managing Director of E Bay would like to chat with you.

This site has worked for me in the past when I have had problems with British Gas and BT Customer Service .

In my experience going straight to the top gets things resolved in double quick time.

Good luck.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:42 pm 
Post subject:

martino wrote:
John, Do not prat around with Customer Service, go straight to the top.

This website has the CEO contact details for most Companies including E Bay.

https://www.ceoemail.com/index.php?s=E

I am sure the UK Managing Director of E Bay would like to chat with you.

This site has worked for me in the past when I have had problems with British Gas and BT Customer Service .

In my experience going straight to the top gets things resolved in double quick time.

Good luck.

Will do, many thanks.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:59 pm 
Post subject:

Why does Customer Service persistently ignore me?
john holroyd
[email protected]
Hi to whoever has the misfortune to pick up this email. In the grand scale of things, my issue probably comes in the bottom percentile, but that does not stop me feeling very aggrieved by it.

To summarise my position. I bought some football programmes offered at a BIN price because I realised they were going cheap. I then put them on sale via ebay auction and made money on two of them. As soon as I received the money from the buyer I dispatched the items immediately, thereby concluding my side of the bargain, and leaving appropriate feedback for the buyer. See link to one of the items below, which is self explanatory

Shrewd Ebay buyer then Immediate Reseller to make quick buck. Buyer: ************** ( 178Teal star icon for Feedback score between 100 to 499) During past month Feedback conversation
COLWYN BAY vs PRESTATYN 1958-9 Welsh League (#253649721525) £7.22
The buyer, for reasons best known to himself, decided to leave neutral feedback. He has failed to respond to my emails, and I have contacted ebay to complain about having nearly 5,000 positive feedback ratings on more than one occasion to complain about said feedback. I have had the standard reply, see below

Hello john,

Thanks for letting us know about a problem you had with a buyer. Here's a summary of your report:

User ID: ***************

Reason: Other

Comments: The fact that I bought item from him, and then sold it on for a profit because he hadn't described it properly should not warrant neutral feedback. I've done absolutely nothing wrong.

We'll take your confidential report and review it with other internal information (including reports from other sellers). Although we know you've submitted this report, it is anonymous to your buyer. Also, please note that we won't be able to tell you about any specific action taken for confidentiality reasons.

Sellers like you help keep the eBay marketplace a safe place to buy and sell.

This response was THREE weeks ago now, and I hadn't heard anything after a few days so contacted them again, and got the same kind of response but still no reply.

The issue for me now is not the neutral feedback, although having done everything by the book I would like to see it reviewed on my behalf, but the appalling lack of any customer service, or even basic courtesy from ebay.

I understand writing to the CEO may seem a tad over the top but I'm getting absolutely nowhere with Customer Service. Could you please ask somebody to at least look into it for me?

many thanks, John
martino

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:48 pm 
Post subject:

John, No CEO wants to receive crappy E Mails in their inbox which is why they act quickly to get the issue resolved.

My issue with British Gas was a long story but with BT it was because Customer Service insisted we had a working extension line when we could not even get a dialling tone!

After speaking to Customer Service three times (once to India when I could not even understand the guy on the other end) and getting the same response every time, one E Mail to the CEO got the problem resolved and Open Reach were here the next day to put it right.

The other reason for involving the E Bay CEO is to let him know how crap his own Customer Service Department is. He is probably being fed statistics that all is wonderful in Customer Service land.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:25 pm 
Post subject:

Result, so thankyou very much for the tip Martin.

Dear Mr. Holroyd,

I am writing to you in response to an escalation we received from our Press Office, dated 6th August, 2018. My name is Rachel, and I am responding to you from highest point of escalation within the company. I was sorry to read that you recently received neutral feedback from your buyer *****-******.

I have reviewed the feedback, and I have removed this since the member’s issue appears to be that you purchased and then resold the item at a higher price. Since the buyer was aware of the price they were agreeing to purchase the item at, we would be able to remove this feedback. Please allow 72 hours to see this take effect.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the very best with your future success on eBay.

Kind regards,

R***** M****

eBay Executive Escalations
martino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:21 pm 
Post subject:

Auchinleckian wrote:
Result, so thankyou very much for the tip Martin.

Dear Mr. Holroyd,

I am writing to you in response to an escalation we received from our Press Office, dated 6th August, 2018. My name is Rachel, and I am responding to you from highest point of escalation within the company. I was sorry to read that you recently received neutral feedback from your buyer *****-******.

I have reviewed the feedback, and I have removed this since the member’s issue appears to be that you purchased and then resold the item at a higher price. Since the buyer was aware of the price they were agreeing to purchase the item at, we would be able to remove this feedback. Please allow 72 hours to see this take effect.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the very best with your future success on eBay.

Kind regards,

R***** M****

eBay Executive Escalations

I am pleased it worked for you as well, John.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: