Football Programmes Centre

What annoys.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What annoys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:14 pm 
Post subject: What annoys.

Having expressed interest in a Stoke collection on another football forum and thought that it should stay local, the chief of the site , with West Midlands connections, immediately wiped my membership of the site away. Well never mind, but so obvious, any good buys to be had, eliminate the opposition. Having a bad run of moans at the moment, but there is one off my chest.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:20 pm 
Post subject: Re: What annoys.

beaudog wrote:
Having expressed interest in a Stoke collection on another football forum and thought that it should stay local, the chief of the site , with West Midlands connections, immediately wiped my membership of the site away. Well never mind, but so obvious, any good buys to be had, eliminate the opposition. Having a bad run of moans at the moment, but there is one off my chest.

Shocked

Sounds outrageous, I think you should name and shame-got nothing to lose now surely.

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
beaudog

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:16 am 
Post subject:

Having had a lovely indian meal with friends and enjoyed a wonderful evening, no problem. your old friend Mr Barry Swash.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:50 am 
Post subject:

beaudog wrote:
Having had a lovely indian meal with friends and enjoyed a wonderful evening, no problem. your old friend Mr Barry Swash.

PM sent
Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: