Football Programmes Centre

What Badges do you Collect?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What Badges do you Collect?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chelseaman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:48 pm 
Post subject:

[

If you fancy a gander, mine are in the "Tournaments" albums on my Flickr site (below) buddy.

Just started collecting England badges and decided it would be nice to get a badge from each tournament as well. Your collection has just given me plenty of inspiration! Im well jealous. Great to see all the older ones. I never thought they would exist!
Superblue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 pm 
Post subject:

Chelseaman1 wrote:

Just started collecting England badges and decided it would be nice to get a badge from each tournament as well. Your collection has just given me plenty of inspiration! Im well jealous. Great to see all the older ones. I never thought they would exist!

If you want to view England badges here's my England album with a few in but unfortunately there nothing special in there and not as good as wiggys
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157657976958568

But enjoy!
Kyle
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:59 am 
Post subject:

Chelseaman1 wrote:
[

If you fancy a gander, mine are in the "Tournaments" albums on my Flickr site (below) buddy.

Thanks for the kind words buddy, it's appreciated. Must admit, I started out just wanting to collect the 1966 World Cup - then I saw the odd Mexico 70 badge that I really liked, and from thereon I got completely carried away. lol

They're very addictive once you start.
I just couldn't resist them, all those childhood memories of collecting sticker books and getting excited about the World Cups just come flooding back to you.

It's true what they say I guess, girls grow up but boys just get older!

Very Happy

Good luck with them mate, there's some real beauties out there for not very much money.

PS. I have a few old England badges (70s mainly) in my "Associations" album too.

That album started out much the same - I saw someone's picture of a collection of 'FIFA' badges and thought, Mmmm they look nice, I wouldn't mind collecting a few of those - and from there that one too got wildly out of hand!!
Bogus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:18 pm 
Post subject:

My main collection is Tottenham Hotspurs but have also started collecting Coffer badges. Currently somet like 3-400 Spurs badges and around 100 Coffers (although that includes 30+ Spurs ones). I don't really bother with matchday badges or inserts except for the few i've picked up along with bundles. Here's a pic of some of my Spurs collection.

I wasn't interested in the Coffer inserts to start with but as i started putting my Coffer albums together decided to buy the Spurs ones to help release some off my main scarf. You can see the beer mug one on the pic and have since got the OK, scarf and supporter inserts along with a few other badges so the pic is slightly out of date.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:40 pm 
Post subject:

Bogus wrote:
My main collection is Tottenham Hotspurs but have also started collecting Coffer badges. Currently somet like 3-400 Spurs badges and around 100 Coffers (although that includes 30+ Spurs ones). I don't really bother with matchday badges or inserts except for the few i've picked up along with bundles. Here's a pic of some of my Spurs collection.

I wasn't interested in the Coffer inserts to start with but as i started putting my Coffer albums together decided to buy the Spurs ones to help release some off my main scarf. You can see the beer mug one on the pic and have since got the OK, scarf and supporter inserts along with a few other badges so the pic is slightly out of date.

They look great buddy!

Thumbs Up
evertonstreetend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:23 pm 
Post subject:

Anything and everything Everton for me. I must have about 250+ although i tend not to buy match badges any more, unless it's unusual/European away games etc.
bee007

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:48 pm 
Post subject: SC Badges

I recently picked up an Ashton United SC Badge(newish version?) This Badge wasn't mentioned on their website. Does anyone know of other Clubs that now have SC Badges that are available, but not on the Clubs website? I have recently seen a Newton Aycliffe SC Badge, but again not on website and club not replying to Emails. Other possibles are Stocksbridge, Leamington, Hyde, Consett. Any help please.
gatfb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:28 pm 
Post subject:

Had a few Chelsea badges from back in the day so have recently started adding to them. I was going to bid on this batch on ebay to push things along but was dubious of the bidding. I never like bidding when some one has zero feedback but has been on ebay long enough.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HUGE-Chelse.....1438.l2649
GrestytheLion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:01 pm 
Post subject:

I was surprised by his valuation as little seemed of any age and most seemed like recent releases. I appreciate Chelsea are very collectable but a little ambitious.

I have just pm'd you gatfb as I have spares of several of those and nowhere near those prices
GrestytheLion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:05 pm 
Post subject: Re: SC Badges

bee007 wrote:
I recently picked up an Ashton United SC Badge(newish version?) This Badge wasn't mentioned on their website. Does anyone know of other Clubs that now have SC Badges that are available, but not on the Clubs website? I have recently seen a Newton Aycliffe SC Badge, but again not on website and club not replying to Emails. Other possibles are Stocksbridge, Leamington, Hyde, Consett. Any help please.

A lot of supporters club badges won't be on any club website as they tend to be a seperate affiliation away from the club.
bee007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:00 am 
Post subject: SC Badges

I am still trying to find the following SC Badges, if anyone can help please

Spennymoor United
Newton Aycliffe
Stocksbridge Park Steels
Leamington
North Ferriby United
Braintree Town
Bamber Bridge
Turin21041999

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:37 am 
Post subject:

If any England World Cup Badge collectors are interested I have the following five badges for sale at £10 the set of five which includes postage.

Four of the five badges relate to Germany 2006.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks.

TheFarmer1903

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:06 am 
Post subject:

I'm surprised there aren't more badge collector forums, I only just found this one.
I have been collecting for about 20 years on and off and have nearly 3000 enamel badges, with around 300 being Aberdeen FC, I also have every Scottish and English league club and about 250 Scottish Non League. I have a badge for every away ground I have been to, and around 2000 teams from around the world, at last count from 170 or so of the FIFA member nations. I have also managed to collect a full set of teams from every World Cup since Italy '90.
I'm not boasting, I'm just glad to have found some like-minded folk!

If any of you have any Aberdeen badges (particularly 70s/80s) or Scottish Non League for sale feel free to give me a shout!
LasPalmas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:59 pm 
Post subject: Any football team badge (crest only)

I'm glad to find this forum!

I'm from Spain where I started a collection of football team badges more than 20 years. Now I'm leaving in Glasgow and I would like to extend my collection with pin badges from Scottish teams. So far I've got a few of them directly at the teams shops, but not all of them have pins.

What is the best way of getting pin badges here?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:54 pm 
Post subject:

Las Palmas ... have you tried Tam Smith, I think he sells at both Rangers & Celtic.. he used to have a sound selection of Scottish clubs league and non-league
rob71

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:46 am 
Post subject: Re: Any football team badge (crest only)

LasPalmas wrote:

I'm from Spain where I started a collection of football team badges more than 20 years. Now I'm leaving in Glasgow and I would like to extend my collection with pin badges from Scottish teams. So far I've got a few of them directly at the teams shops, but not all of them have pins.

If you want official badges you are probably best contacting clubs direct.

As footiebadgebloke said Tam Smith will stock a lot of Scottish clubs. He issues a catalogue twice a year and you can get his contact details on his wrbsite at http://badgepins.co.uk

Also worth looking at http://www.scottishfootballmemorabilia.co.uk which has a lot of badges.
Jamesy1926

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:39 pm 
Post subject: Re: Any football team badge (crest only)

LasPalmas wrote:

I might be able to help you if you are looking for lower league Scottish badges, feel free to DM me for further information.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: