Football Programmes Centre

The Midland Football League Book 1908 - 1915
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Midland Football League Book 1908 - 1915

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINSTERMAN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:23 pm 
Post subject: The Midland Football League Book 1908 - 1915

Hi
I'm looking for a copy of the above book, written by Ritchie and Tracey Woods which I only became aware of a few weeks ago even though it was published several years ago.

I've scoured the interweb and usual sites, and found copies available through an Amazon Marketplace seller, but my purchase request seems to have drawn a blank.

My final sighting came at a recent Sheffield auction Gallery, but to no avail.

If anyone has one to sell, kindly drop me an email at [email protected]

thanks for any help
grantham

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:28 pm 
Post subject:

I have a copy (although not for sale), it is the 3rd part of 3 books on the Midland league, book 4 never got published and I think Ritchie moved away. I was in touch with him at the time of the publications were produced and bought each on day of release (about 6 years ago now)

I have to admit, they don't come up for sale very often, I did see the Sheffield auction listing, but the boxes went for too much, else I would have had spares to sell Smile

This is an old email address I have for Ritchie, not sure if it still works, he didn't reply to my last email a couple of years ago:

[email protected]
MINSTERMAN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:26 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you Grantham
I've emailed the auction house to see if my name can be passed on to the buyer of the lot which included the book, in case they are looking to split the lot up.
I've also dropped you a PM
thanks again
Paul
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: