Football Programmes Centre

QPR 1976-7 UEFA Cup Wants
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
QPR 1976-7 UEFA Cup Wants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nedzelic16

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:02 pm 
Post subject: QPR 1976-7 UEFA Cup Wants

Good Afternoon,

I'm looking for three away programmes from QPR's 1976-7 UEFA Cup campaign:

Slovan Bratislava v QPR (20/10/76)

FC Koln v QPR (8/12/76)

AEK Athens v QPR (16/3/77)

I've been looking for a while and am not actually certain whether programmes for these games exist so would welcome that advice as well!

Many thanks
ndg1860

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:02 pm 
Post subject: Re: QPR 1976-7 UEFA Cup Wants

nedzelic16 wrote:
Good Afternoon,

FC Koln v QPR (8/12/76)

I've been looking for a while and am not actually certain whether programmes for these games exist so would welcome that advice as well!

Many thanks

I am almost 100% certain the last two do not exist. I have the SB one (see attached).

That said, I have noted that at a not so long ago auction there was a Koln v Spurs UEFA Cup programme for '74 (to my memory). So, that is why I am not fully but almost 100% certain. The AEK is a no. The QPR historian thinks that neither exist.

nedzelic16

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:05 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you very much for such a helpful reply - great to have the mystery solved. And thanks for sharing the SB cover, I"ll continue to keep an eye out for it.
Martin1963

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:17 am 
Post subject: Re: QPR 1976-7 UEFA Cup Wants

ndg1860 wrote:
nedzelic16 wrote:
Good Afternoon,

FC Koln v QPR (8/12/76)

Many thanks

I am almost 100% certain the last two do not exist. I have the SB one (see attached).

That said, I have noted that at a not so long ago auction there was a Koln v Spurs UEFA Cup programme for '74 (to my memory). So, that is why I am not fully but almost 100% certain. The AEK is a no. The QPR historian thinks that neither exist.

I have been collecting Rs programmes since 1973. For the 1976/7 UEFA Cup season, there were programmes issued for both Brann Bergen and Slovan Bratislava away but definitely not for Cologne and AEK Athens.

For the only other UEFA Cup campaign in 1984/5, there were two very slightly different covers for Rejkavik (one with a yellow border one or orange) and a very rare programme for Partizan Belgrade. I didn't see any copies of the Belgrade programme on sale on match day, only the day before.

The first programme fair to be held at QPR since May 1986 will be taking place on Sunday 21 April from 10.30am to 2pm in the Forever Rs bar.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: