Football Programmes Centre

2022/23 National League - Who Is Producing?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2022/23 National League - Who Is Producing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maidonian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:55 am 
Post subject:

Are you sure the Dorking game is segregated?
Dorking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:07 pm 
Post subject:

I can't think why it wouldn't be segregated, as they are selling tickets in home and away sections as separate things. Unless of course you know different and on the day Maidenhead just open it all up?

I'd be happier if it wasn't (Solihull away wasn't, everywhere else this season so far has been) so that I can change ends.

We too 493 fans midweek to Woking so we'd probably bring circa 300 to Maidenhead on a Saturday (although if England have a World Cup game on the same day it could potentially impact our numbers)
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:48 am 
Post subject:

Updates:

Maidenhead WAS unsegregated for visiting Dorking Wdrs fans, which was very nice to see, and what a decent crowd they have there, no dicks whatsoever amongst the home support, not even when changing ends - how it should be!

And I was able to collect my re-ordered programme from the club shop (which would be within the home end were the game to be segregated)

Halifax - went there last night for the visit of Dorking Wdrs to The Shay. For info, this was the 4th attempt at playing the fixture (originally 10 Sept, postponed due to the Queen's passing, then postponed on 1st and 22nd Nov due to waterlogged pitch). The programme sold last night (6 Dec, 4th attempt!) was the one made for 1st November (attempt 2 of 4), so not a programme that would have been prepared for attempt 1 (when the Queen died)
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:14 am 
Post subject:

Eastleigh is online only Crying or Very sad - on the morning of the game the club put a news item on their website called 'Matchday Information' which includes the free online issue (via an "issuu" reader, so should be downloadable)
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:10 pm 
Post subject:

se20blue wrote:
Maidstone programme does not appear to be available to order online,may well have been a sell out on the day.

I know the Torquay v Maidenhead issue at Plainmoor sold out.
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:18 am 
Post subject:

Have Boreham Wood gone to digital only? List above says printed. Trying to get Boreham Wood v Torquay United.
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:12 am 
Post subject:

Wood are doing Printed programmes at £4 for the matches I’ve been

There was Definitely a printed programme in Saturday v chesterfield issue 12 and v Accrington in the FAC issue 10

The Torquay programme was issue 11 but given the cold weather all of that week I don’t know whether it went to print or not

Link to digital version

https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Boreham-Wood-vs-Torquay.pdf

If it has gone to print then it could be reissued for the game in march. Given the match is rearranged before another home fixture (v Eastleigh) they might do a 2-in-1 programme which the club have done a few times this season
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:14 pm 
Post subject:

So far this season it has just been Barnet and Eastleigh who haven't sold printed prog at the ground

Managed to get a printed teamsheet at Barnet (see earlier in the thread) although was very lucky to get that,

....and both of the above clubs had a free online edition on their club website on the day of the game, so on ebay almost immediately after the game the brilliant printaprogramme did printed copies.

My local club Dorking are playing away at Aldershot on two consecutive Saturdays, and as these are amongst SIX CONSECUTIVE home games for Aldershot, they did a 'double issue', which in these circumstances I am happy with. Especially as Aldershot's programme is in my opinion one of the best in the division anyway.
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:31 am 
Post subject:

There was no programme produced for the Southend Utd v York game on Saturday.

York fans in the away end were handed printed teamsheets free of charge (these are also downloadable from the Southend website)

Speculation from Southend fans is that the printers, Curtis Sport have not been paid in the midst of the financial collapse of the club.

Optimistic Southend fans are of the belief that there will be a 'double issue' for sale on Saturday (Southend are AGAIN at home to York for the second Saturday in a row - this time for the FA Trophy 5th round)
se20blue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:35 pm 
Post subject:

Nothing on Curtis Sport website from Southend for this weekend.
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:26 pm 
Post subject:

There is now a programme for Southend v York on the Curtis sport website (FA Trophy game only)

£1.50, so probably VERY thin. Limited run.

Could be a rare collectors item of the future if the worst happens to Southend
James

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:12 pm 
Post subject:

Shocking news

Eastleigh are now doing programmes!!!!!

Not sure if it was a one of for the Trophy game, but thy did tweet that they are now doing programmes.

Easy to get hold of as well:
Club Shop/Ticket office (I missed them here at first as they had not issued for the league game)
Bar (Usually home fans only but we were allowed in their for the Trophy game, our fans weren't allowed in for the league game although I and a few other Stones were in there)
Programme Sellers walking around, she definitely walked through the away section a good few times clearly stating programmes were for sale

48 pages
Dorking

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:10 am 
Post subject:

Great news re Eastleigh selling printed progs!

Must admit I wasn't that impressed with that club when I visited this season. (and yes I know Dorking's ground is very basic for step 1)

Was not allowed in the Hangar bar (or the other, posher looking bar) when I arrived a long time before the game, and the staff were rather rude too (and another Dorking fan had the same experience). Took our custom elsewhere (via a muddy walk!). Also would have been nice to have been able to park in the large empty car park behind the away turnstiles, but not allowed either.

Back onto the Southend United issue - the programme they did sell vs York in the Trophy on Saturday WAS stated on the front cover to be a double issue, to also cover the previous league game the weekend before (when there wasn't one), which I think will keep collectors happy.

The odd thing was though that inside the programme, it contained a couple of pages of match photos of the league game the week before (which the double issue supposedly covered!)
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:07 am 
Post subject:

Not sure if it's a regular thing, but last nights Boreham Wood v Dorking Wanderers programme was a 'double issue' along with their game against Scunthorpe on 25th February

The programme seller must have done more laps during the 90 minutes than Mo Farah does of a running track, with very few sales indeed! I'm guessing most of the palty Boreham Wood crowd who buy a programme already had it from having attended the Scunny game!
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:00 pm 
Post subject:

Was there a reissue/new issue? Thanks.

HendonHotshots wrote:
Wood are doing Printed programmes at £4 for the matches I’ve been

There was Definitely a printed programme in Saturday v chesterfield issue 12 and v Accrington in the FAC issue 10

The Torquay programme was issue 11 but given the cold weather all of that week I don’t know whether it went to print or not

Link to digital version

https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Boreham-Wood-vs-Torquay.pdf

If it has gone to print then it could be reissued for the game in march. Given the match is rearranged before another home fixture (v Eastleigh) they might do a 2-in-1 programme which the club have done a few times this season
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:02 pm 
Post subject:

Anyone know if there is a physical issue for Maidenhead v Torquay 10th April, today. Thanks.
tranmereandy1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:11 pm 
Post subject:

Yes programme issued
Maidonian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:35 pm 
Post subject:

tufcprogs wrote:
Anyone know if there is a physical issue for Maidenhead v Torquay 10th April, today. Thanks.

Yes, physical programmes have to be pre-ordered, they usually put a link on the merchandise site before the game so copies can be purchased.

Sometimes a handful are sold at the Club Shop before the match.

https://maidenheadunitedfc.ktckts.com/brand/matchprogrammes
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:12 pm 
Post subject:

tranmereandy1 wrote:
Yes programme issued

Was,this answered to me?
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:13 pm 
Post subject:

Maidonian wrote:
tufcprogs wrote:

Yes, physical programmes have to be pre-ordered, they usually put a link on the merchandise site before the game so copies can be purchased.

Sometimes a handful are sold at the Club Shop before the match.

https://maidenheadunitedfc.ktckts.com/brand/matchprogrammes

Many thanks.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: