| Tottenham 70/1-89/90, looking for list of 1st tm friendlies, |
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
WoodyCAFC

Joined: 29 Oct 2015 Posts: 56 Location: Kent
|
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 pm
Post subject: Tottenham 70/1-89/90, looking for list of 1st tm friendlies, |
|
|
Hi all,
Hope you're all having nice Friday evenings.
Don't know if there are any Spurs collectors on here that can help with this question, but does anyone know where I could find a list of Spurs first team home and away games (league, cup and friendlies) from 1970/71 to 1989/90? And also which of them didn't have programmes issued for?
I've recently gotten hold of a book called Tottenham Programme Guide 1946-2010, and it's not as helpful as I'd hoped it'd be as it only lists home games.
Plus, straight away I can see it's inconclusive as the 70/71 season has missed out the Arsenal home game at the end of the season - which doesn't fill me with a lot of hope for it.
It has also rusty staples, but that's a subject for a different thread!
Also, just to save any PMs, I'm not looking at buying any programmes at this time - just looking for this info.
Even if there's a website somewhere, then that would be handy.
Thanks!
Woody |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rocky

Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 1541
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WoodyCAFC

Joined: 29 Oct 2015 Posts: 56 Location: Kent
|
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:10 am
Post subject: |
|
|
Wow, that's such a good site! That really does help, Rocky - thank you! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Five and In

Joined: 15 Sep 2015 Posts: 1458 Location: Dawlish, Devon
|
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:26 am
Post subject: Tottenham 70/1-89/90, looking for list of 1st tm friendlies, |
|
|
I have the book that you also have Woody and agree, it's not the best.
Another better one I have is called Away the Spurs which covers post war through to mid nineties and is really good, but obviously only away games. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WoodyCAFC

Joined: 29 Oct 2015 Posts: 56 Location: Kent
|
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:00 pm
Post subject: |
|
|
Hi Five and In,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I've since seen mention of that book, it sounds good and I'm keeping my eye out for on ebay.
Does it turn up very often do you know? Or is it quite rare?
I don't suppose you know of any definite non-issues between 70/71 and 89/90? That website that was recommended on this thread is really good, but it's not been updated from 76/77 onwards.
Cheers! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Five and In

Joined: 15 Sep 2015 Posts: 1458 Location: Dawlish, Devon
|
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:37 pm
Post subject: Tottenham 70/1-89/90, looking for list of 1st tm friendlies, |
|
|
I paid about £20 for my copy about a year ago Woody.
None on Ebay at present, but they do appear from time to time.
Regarding the other years, I don't know of any publications.
Just when I think I know what I require, suddenly an unknown one crops up, so I'd love for a definitive list to be out there. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WoodyCAFC

Joined: 29 Oct 2015 Posts: 56 Location: Kent
|
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:51 pm
Post subject: |
|
|
OK, thanks for your help and advice. I'll keep an eye out on ebay for a copy, and will slowly build up a list of what's out there.
Cheers. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
wdy11

Joined: 14 Mar 2010 Posts: 418 Location: Kent
|
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:31 pm
Post subject: |
|
|
Hi Woody,
Whats your email address and I'll ping you over what I have. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WoodyCAFC

Joined: 29 Oct 2015 Posts: 56 Location: Kent
|
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:34 pm
Post subject: |
|
|
| wdy11 wrote: |
Hi Woody,
Whats your email address and I'll ping you over what I have. |
Thanks mate, sending you a PM now. Cheers. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
infoman, 2 days, 16 hours ago
bigdavethemaddog, 3 days ago
Ron Saunders 2, 3 days, 20 hours ago
poshimp1972, 4 days, 7 hours ago
Enniskillendoc, 1 week, 1 day ago
Enniskillendoc, 1 week, 2 days ago
wok1271, 1 week, 3 days ago
Footyfan, 1 week, 3 days ago
goat49, 1 week, 5 days ago
Dorking, 1 week, 6 days ago
Phil_MCFC_1946-1970, 1 week, 6 days ago
killerandflash, 1 week, 6 days ago
Dorking, 1 week, 6 days ago
Kev63, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Dorking, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Dorking, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Dorking, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Five and In, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Blueraider, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
markb9060, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
garyspain, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Eck, 2 weeks, 4 days ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 4 days ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Pete’s Picture Palace, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
grantham, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Brem75, 2 weeks, 6 days ago
martino, 3 weeks ago
martino, 3 weeks ago
wok1271, 3 weeks ago
Dorking, 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Five and In, 3 weeks, 4 days ago
thfcbasil, 3 weeks, 5 days ago
saint clarkie, 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Dorking, 3 weeks, 5 days ago
programme_seller, 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Brem75, 1 month ago
Dorking, 1 month ago
bigearl79, 1 month ago
flashhat, 1 month ago
Thedoog10, 1 month ago
dorking!, 1 month ago
Dorking, 1 month ago
bigdavethemaddog, 1 month ago
swnydwr, 1 month, 1 week ago
PDuffyLFC1892, 1 month, 1 week ago
Five and In, 1 month, 1 week ago |
| |
|
11,933
Members
10,015
Members Wants
40
Members Mini-Stores
4,327
Members Items for Sale
|
| |
|