Football Programmes Centre

The Clear Out continues
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Clear Out continues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 1:21 pm 
Post subject: The Clear Out continues

And accelerates....

Trying to be a little more methodical now:

So Sport by Sport get in touch if you are interested in any of the following

Speedway..include foreign matches, British sporadic 40- 50's but a couple of decent job lots of Hackney and Rye House and a few other teams. Some up on ebay but that easily sorted if interested. Mainly 70s to 80's

Rugby..only just started but a Torquay Athletic pre war and a bunch of Harlequins as well as Welsh finals and semis so I can sort as per interest. Internationals a re mainly 60's onawards...nothing rare or exceptional; (so far) some with autographs.

Cricket

Tour brochures, scorecards and books. Some pre war and early fifties books

Athletics
Various match programmes and amateur handbooks.
1980's athletic weeklies

Fill your ( car) boots

Still happy to check wants lists for football bits and bobs
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: