Football Programmes Centre

Help Needed!!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help Needed!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOFCPROGS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:05 pm 
Post subject: Help Needed!!

Hi All,

i'm looking to add images of club crests onto my website, If you are a fan of any of the 92 clubs and have jpg/png images of your clubs logo and hte years they were in use and wouldnt mind sharing this with me i'd be very grateful.

either PM me or email [email protected]

Thanks

www.LeytonOrientProgrammes.co.uk
grantham

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:33 pm 
Post subject:

Be careful doing that, if any of the clubs catch wind of you using their trademark they will threaten you with legal action
Driver8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:14 pm 
Post subject:

grantham wrote:
Be careful doing that, if any of the clubs catch wind of you using their trademark they will threaten you with legal action

You are correct that the use of clubs' logos would be a breach of copyright, and it would be very wise to give anybody a heads-up on such use, but have you had any personal experience or knowledge of clubs either taking or threatening legal action, even if using these on a website such as the one for Leyton Orient programmes, which the original poster runs?
grantham

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:29 pm 
Post subject:

Driver8 wrote:

but have you had any personal experience or knowledge of clubs either taking or threatening legal action

Yes I have, which is exactly the reason I replied. Tottenham Hotspur sent a rather snotty letter threatening legal action for a fansite that was using the club badge
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: