Football Programmes Centre

Notts County Away Progs 2022/2023 Needed
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Notts County Away Progs 2022/2023 Needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nottspete

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 7:16 pm 
Post subject: Notts County Away Progs 2022/2023 Needed

Having recently collected my usual end of season bundle from a fellow Notts fan who goes to all the away games, he had not picked up programmes from following away games.

Dorking 17/9/2022
Maidenhead 10/12/2022

Had I known earlier at the time of the games, I could obviously have done something sooner via Ebay / online etc to get hold of them. Nothing now available in that regard.

Havent missed a home or away prog for many years and would really like to keep that sequence going. If anyone can help me with regard to missing programmes or can point me in direction of someone who may be able to would be very grateful. A good price paid for one or both of course.

Tried the clubs and fan sites but no joy as yet, and fellow collectors will understand my desperation !!!

Thanks Pete

Mobile Number 07517 665758

[/b]
Maidonian

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 10:33 pm 
Post subject:

Maidenhead only sold a tiny handful of programmes at each of their home matches relying on a pre-ordering facility on their website to print accordingly.

I've hardly seen a Maidenhead home programme from 2022/23 season on ebay (apart from a couple of games), and they did something very similar for 2021/22 season as well (full season subscription only + a handful printed for and sold at each game).
Nottspete

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 11:04 pm 
Post subject:

Maidonian ... Really appreciate the advice even if it makes me less confident of getting a prog for the Notts game !

A few 2022/23 homes on Ebay at moment. The guy selling the Wrexham one gave me a figure of about 150 printed for our game.Your reply maybe suggests a little less ?

Not sure how feasible it is, but might see if printers have retained original docs. Happy to pay for a small run off even if it helps me get hold of the one I need !!
Maidonian

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 7:30 pm 
Post subject:

I know Mark Kettlety has previously obtained a PDF and run off copies from it under his MK Publications banner but haven't seen many programmes from him this season.

His email was [email protected]

I think more programmes were printed for general sale for the Wrexham game - but a large attendance was anticipated (it turned out to be 3534).

The Notts attendance was 1467, so I would have thought 150 might be a little optimistic.

Maidenhead have always shown scant regard and total indifference to programme collectors in recent years. It's just the mindset of the powers that be. TBH, I'm staggered they are still producing a hard copy.

Good luck with your quest, though.
bee007

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 7:46 pm 
Post subject:

As Maidenhead produced a hard copy, there must be a PDF. We(Barnet) had same problem last year and the Lady in the office kindly sent the PDF. Worth giving them a call. Dorking i presume is the same if they produced a hard copy.
Nottspete

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 8:41 pm 
Post subject:

Really appreciate the replies to my request, and delighted to report that it looks like I am half way there to my quest. Spoke to Maidenhead today and did manage to get a pdf of the Notts programme. Sent that on to Mark Kettlety who I have used for a few seasons now, and touchwood the paper formatted prog should arrive later this week.

Now left with Dorking. Emailed the club shop there last week. The programmes editors are shown on their site but unlike Maidenhead, no individual email addresses shown for anyone there. Nothing back today, but if and when I do get a response, will move things on again towards trying to get a pdf for the Notts prog and hopefully will not be too long before I can relax close season having got the full set before it all starts again with pre season friendlies !!!
Maidonian

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 9:44 pm 
Post subject:

Dorking Wanderers FC programme editors:

Ollie Gout - facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ollie.gout

Steve O' Sullivan - website - https://www.steveosullivanphotography.co.uk/about.html

mobile number on page

Worth a try?
Nottspete

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 10:14 pm 
Post subject:

Maidonian ...

Think you've read my mind / actions !!

Did pick up from Dorking's site that Ollie Gout and Steve O'Sullivan are shown as the prog editors.u

Sent Ollie Gout a facebook message yesterday but nothing back and picked
up on Steve's mobile no. from his photography website as a possibility.

Putting 'Dorking Wanderers phone number' as a Google search gave me a hit on [email protected] and think she is the Commercial director so in the right sort of ball park for a prog /pdf enquiry.

Probably leave it another a day or so to see what reply if any I get from the club shop / merchandise email

If nothing, then Lisa it is !!!

Will sleep better this evening knowing things are defo moving in the right direction.

Thanks again

Pete
Maidonian

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 10:36 pm 
Post subject:

It's no consolation but we've probably been through situations like this for many years now... but, at most clubs, there are people able to help if you can find them.

At least you shouldn't have that problem now...
Nottspete

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:01 pm 
Post subject:

I know and fully appreciate that of course.

To be honest, in the 4 years down in the National League my
Notts away collecting, courtesy of my mate who never misses a
away game, has been reasonably trouble free up until now. A few issues with the move to digital only by some clubs, but courtesy of Mark Kettlety I have always managed to get paper progs formatted in those cases which I like to do.

Hope your right that any problems will be reduced now were back in the league, but Hartlepool collectors maybe thought the same just 2 seasons ago. !!
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:19 am 
Post subject:

Hi, Dorking Wanderers season ticket holder here.

Apologies for not replying sooner - I only log in on here about once per week, as I can only get in on my work computer.

Whilst I was at the Dorking-Notts game, I only have my one one copy of the match programme (sorry). I do however have a couple of spare (original) teamsheets from the game, which I would be happy to post to you FOC. If you send my your name and address via private messages, then when I next log in and see it, I'll be sure to send them across for you.

For what it's worth, Steve O Sullivan (now he's just retired from being club photographer) is the club stats man, Ollie Gout is the main club office admin guy, doing the programme is one of a million jobs that he does, from the website, ticketing, social media, programme, dealing with all the emailed queries etc.

Dorking don't have a 'club shop' as such - just a few boxes of stuff that we sell off a tresle table at home games, plus the online shop which is looked after by Macron (kit supplier). So it is unlikely a stock of spare programmes from games exists - they are usually 'recycled' after a short while

As for Maidenhead, I can agree with previous comments - they print a very small number, so if going to a game, always best to pre-reserve a copy via their ticketing site. Bit of a pain if its a segregated game of course as you then also have to arrange it to be left for you. But at least they still do printed I guess.
Nottspete

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:57 am 
Post subject:

Hi Dorking

Thanks for the very insightful reply which is very helpful. Still struggling on
the Dorking one. Did message the 'Merchandise' email address where it said a reply would be sent in 24 hrs, but that was 5 days ago and nothing yet !!!

Picked up on Lisa Edwards web address at the club as per my previous message, so thought it may be worthwhile to see if she could help so messaged her yesterday. Asked her if a PDF is available which worked for
the Maidenhead one and really seems my best option now.

In truth, probably resigned now to fact that there are no programmes with the club, and just hoping if nothing else 'works' that one turns up on Ebay.

Any idea how many would have been printed for the Notts game as a clue to my chances ??

Will PM you about the teamsheet. Really appreciate thanks
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:08 pm 
Post subject:

Nottspete, I am sure you are aware but if not...

When the season was curtailed covid, the next home game for Torquay was against County and a programme was issued and sold.
Nottspete

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:44 pm 
Post subject:

tufcprogs

I am thanks, and got that one
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:08 pm 
Post subject:

Reply sent Pete. Teamsheets in the post in next 48hrs or so.
Nottspete

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:00 pm 
Post subject: Notts County Away Progs 2022/2023 Needed

Dorking .... Did you get my direct messages this afternoon.

A bit new to mechanics of this forum !!! This mornings direct reply shows in the sent box, whereas this afternoons ones all show in outbox, so not totally sure they have gone ??

Pete
Nottspete

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:13 pm 
Post subject: Notts Co Aways 2022/23 At Maidenhead And Dorking

Just what I hope is a final update and thanks to the posters who kindly responded to my pursuit of the missing programmes from last season at Mhead and Dorking and the totally accurate advice given.

As I previously mentioned, Maidenhead was sorted via getting hold of the PDF which the ever reliable Mark Kettlety kindly turned in to a stylish prog as always.

Dorking a bit more of a struggle, as couldn't seem to get any response from club last week. However probably all just having the week off, as Lisa Edwards, the Commercial Director sent me a very early and very pleasant message this morning to say she had contacted Ollie Gout the prog editor to help me out. Received a reply from Ollie saying all last seasons progs disposed of, but would try and get me PDF. Received soon after, and in line with Maidenhead, that's gone on to Mark to produce the prog.

Will not quite settle fully until its in my hands, but sure all will be
fine !!!

This Forum and sub section definitely works, and again really grateful for the advice received.

Dorking the poster. Will message you directly.
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:34 pm 
Post subject: Re: Notts County Away Progs 2022/2023 Needed

Nottspete wrote:
Dorking .... Did you get my direct messages this afternoon.

A bit new to mechanics of this forum !!! This mornings direct reply shows in the sent box, whereas this afternoons ones all show in outbox, so not totally sure they have gone ??

Pete

Pete, when we send messages, they stay in the outbox until the recipient reads them. Dorking did say earlier that he only views when at work as he can't access at home, and he doesn't go into the office every day. So I know Dorking and he will answer as soon as he can.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Dorking

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:03 pm 
Post subject:

All sorted - Notts Pete received the teamsheets, and Lisa the commercial director cajoled a pdf being sent which is currently getting printed up.

As suspected, surplus programmes from last season have been thrown away.

An original programme may yet appear on ebay at some point if you remain eagle eyed.

Dorking Wanderers is very much a part-time football club (probably the smallest fish in the National League pond) and pretty much goes into hibernation during the couple of months between a season finishing and pre-seaon starting - apart from the club bar opening when there is live football on!

Glad it's all sorted.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: