Football Programmes Centre

Walthamstow Avenue programmes wanted
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Walthamstow Avenue programmes wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
purki233

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:57 pm 
Post subject: Walthamstow Avenue programmes wanted

Looking for Walthamstow homes particularly v Schaffhausen 1949 friendly,Millwall London Challenge cup Replay 13/10/1955,Charlton X1 fr 1985 and interested in any pre war home and away programmes.07732 745748 or [email protected]
Maidonian

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:55 am 
Post subject:

I assume you have seen the large number of Walthamstow Avenue pre-war h/a issues up for auction at Stacey's on 30th May. I wonder if they were from Len Llewellyn's collection.
New Forest

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 4:02 pm 
Post subject:

Maidonian wrote:
I assume you have seen the large number of Walthamstow Avenue pre-war h/a issues up for auction at Stacey's on 30th May. I wonder if they were from Len Llewellyn's collection.

I don't think this comes from Len. His was mostly Ilford, which I don't think I have seen those come up for auction so far. Len had some very early Ilford ones. Unless anyone else knows?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: