Football Programmes Centre

2021/22 Matchbadges thread
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2021/22 Matchbadges thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrestytheLion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:03 pm 
Post subject:

They aren't for me, I give them a wide berth, I prefer if they are sold on the day but for me it has to be metal but Liam each to their own.

I think it was And Bowler who has posted on facebook Wolves metal badges for this season, looked retro, very impressive, available in 3 variations.
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:52 am 
Post subject:

Obvs always prefer enamel to plastic, but if I am at an away game and there is a stall selling match badges, I'm not going to turn down the chance to buy a plastic one, however bad (and I have seen some rubbish over the years!)

AKP Stoke and Wolves ones are very nice, seen those on facebook too, clever system with those.

Looks very much like Newcastle corporate are giving out last seasons badges this season

Not seen any Arsenal corporate yet, always liked those magnetic ones.

Also not seen AFC Wimbledon's badges -would be surprised if Terry doesn't do them, I get to go there for a Papa John Trophy game next month, but I don't think his stall will be there for that game (and like when we played them in the Surrey Senior Cup, I doubt he'll make a badge for it)

Good that most of what I was expecting seems to be being produced again
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:47 am 
Post subject:

Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:55 am 
Post subject:

Same design for the Stoke Matchbadges, again in three colorways -
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:09 pm 
Post subject:

Lovely, thank you
Dorking

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:47 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry for the fuzzy photo, but been to Liverpool away today and it's the first time I've uploaded a badge photo of my own taking for a fair while, bit out of practice

Anyway, no. 1 in the photo in previous seasons would have been in 4 colourway versions if you know where to find the seller, but because of a comnination of covid and brexit, they are only doing the 1 standard version for the forseeable

No. 2 (top right) - very common, majority of stalls around the ground sell this one

Bottom 2 - the hens teeth! Sold by one seller, my old pal Joe. Used to set up his board on top of a bin (really!) right outside the Paisley Gates, but the Council have replaced that bin with one which doesn't have a flat top to it (!), so he now roams around with his badge board, and you need a keen eye to find him!

Just so good to get back to a proper long away trip to a packed out stadium, and a decent, exciting game too
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:13 pm 
Post subject:

Doesn't look like Arsenal are doing their 'corporate' issued badges this season, which is a shame because they were really nice quality, with a magnetic fitting on each one
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: