Football Programmes Centre

Unusual ebay buyer activity.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Unusual ebay buyer activity.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hirsty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:38 pm 
Post subject: SHIPINN

I have browsed this forum for a while and wish to share my ebay experience with the ebay buyer/seller shipinn. I sold a Juventus v Man Utd programme a couple of weeks ago to this ebay user for £30, and he paid quickly by echeque. I looked at his feedback and thought (stupidly) it would be safe to send him the programme before his echeque cleared. A week or so later I had a message that the payment had been refused. Any attempts at communication have remained unanswered and he still has the programme and I am £30 out of pocket. I know I shouldn't have sent the programme before payment cleared, but I'm too trusting. Anyway it looks like my programme and money has gone, but I would like to warn anybody who has dealings with him to be cautious. He has plenty of positive feedback, but there are a good few 'non payer' comments interspersed with the good ones
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:15 pm 
Post subject:

What is this individuals 'username'???/
hirsty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:19 pm 
Post subject:

His username is 'shipinn'
martino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:35 pm 
Post subject:

Popsider wrote:
Hi Martino
I've just sold an item to Shipinn on eBay and he paid within a matter of minutes. His eBay rating is 100% on over 5000 transactions - looks pretty good to me!
Paul

The problems with shipinn do not necessarily come straight away. Once positive feedback has been posted it is difficult to get E Bay to agree to amend it. Best to avoid.
goodison

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:35 pm 
Post subject:

shipinn won 11 items I had on eBay lately, send him a combined invoice for the first 10, and another for the 11th. Had no contact or payment from him, currently going through eBay to get my final value fees credited back to me as doesn't look like he has any intention of paying. Got the fee back for the first one, the others finished on different days so waiting for them. Unable to leave feedback on the first one now (and can only leave positive feedback for the others), so he gets to keep his near perfect score. Something very wrong with the system.
Stourbridge Lion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:41 pm 
Post subject:

Be careful fellow collectors I've had an Ebay problem with him recently and have been keeping my powder dry by trying to sort the issue out amicably I didn't and it sounds like I may be the tip of the iceberg!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/387021558059613?view=permalink&id=3136089776486097
capetown3673

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:02 pm 
Post subject:

He has ripped me off, didn't know his history so sent him programme pending payment, never paid ...about time eBay sorted the like of him out.... called Mark Bolton.
beaudog

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:18 pm 
Post subject:

Add me to the list. Now having to go through the process of reporting non-payment. Never send anything until payment has cleared.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: