Football Programmes Centre

NEW FAIR AT OSSETT UNITED: Saturday November 16
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW FAIR AT OSSETT UNITED: Saturday November 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:35 pm 
Post subject: NEW FAIR AT OSSETT UNITED: Saturday November 16

Congratulations to Ken Herts in taking the initiative to organise a NEW PROGRAMME FAIR at Kelly's Bar, OSSETT UNITED FC, Ingfield Stadium, Prospect Road, Ossett, Yorkshire, WF5 9HA, commencing 10am.
Admission will be FREE prior to 12 noon.
There will be a break between 12 noon and 12.30pm.
Admission from 12.30pm onwards will be included in the Match Admission Fees for Ossett United v Droylsden (ko 3pm).
The Fair will close at 3pm, but will re-open during half-time and at the final whistle.
BE THERE IF YOU CAN!
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:31 pm 
Post subject:

Have added this one to the fairs list Gordon.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:13 pm 
Post subject:

I am pleased to confirm the next Fair I shall be standing at is the new OSSETT UNITED FC PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR at Kelly's Bar, Ingfield Stadium, Prospect Road, Ossett, WF5 9HA on SATURDAY NOVEMBER 16, commencing 10am.

As a relatively new dealer, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).

I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Testimonial Matches, Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Thursday November 14 (as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Friday): [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.

WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:52 pm 
Post subject:

REMINDER: The new OSSETT UNITED FC PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR at Kelly's Bar, Ingfield Stadium, Prospect Road, Ossett, WF5 9HA is THIS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 16, commencing 10am.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:50 pm 
Post subject:

I'm not involved in organising this Fair so I am unsure of exactly which traders will be attending but I get the impression there will be quite a good number.
However, I am aware that Michael Hewitt's son, Alex, will be standing, as he is expecting quite a few Leeds collectors are likely to turn up as it's an International Break weekend.
Also, leading Memorabilia dealer, Tom Roe, will be standing, hoping to unearth some rare items at this new venue.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: