Football Programmes Centre

Hibs 1950's Shirt & 1956 EC UEFA Bulletin&1950's Hib
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hibs 1950's Shirt & 1956 EC UEFA Bulletin&1950's Hib

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gorgie Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:12 pm 
Post subject: Hibs 1950's Shirt & 1956 EC UEFA Bulletin&1950's Hib

I have a very rare and interesting collection of Hibernian memorabilia that I am looking to swap for Hearts items from a similar or earlier era. The image below is an original Umbro Hibernian replica shirt from the late 1950's which must be a museum piece. Apart from some slight foxing on the upper sleeves, it is in fantastic condition, no tears or damage, with all buttons intact. Will swap for a Hearts shirt from similar era.

I also have 4 x 50's Hibs badges, one of which is real silver and the very first UEFA Bulletin 1956 with a great summary and results of the very first European Cup tournament. Again, looking to swap for Hearts items from same era.

hulldon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:02 pm 
Post subject: Hibs stuff

Hi Gorgie Guest!
Have you tried Brian at Almondvale Programmes? He is a Hibee and if he’s not interested in your items, he would probably know someone who might be..
hulldon
Gorgie Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:37 pm 
Post subject:

Hulldon, thanks for the suggestion and I will bear it in mind. Let's see what (if any) interest there is on here for a while.

bluejames

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:40 am 
Post subject:

I think you are wasting your time on this one.You have some exceptionally nice items but most of us on here are at a significantly lower level of collecting than what you are asking for.Good luck anyway
hibernian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:57 am 
Post subject:

Lovely items Gorgie. Hibs Historical Trust would definitely be interested.

I wouldn’t think they have anything to exchange as you are looking at a niche market.

If you decide to sell, get in touch
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: