Football Programmes Centre

Newcastle United
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Newcastle United

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMusic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:10 pm 
Post subject: Newcastle United

Hi All, My name is Matt and I've spent the last year of my life writing a 340-page book entitled 'The Amazing Journey - How Newcastle United Conquered Europe', which I hope will be seen as the definitive account of the club's famous Fairs Cup victory of 1968/69.

The book features dozens of exclusive interviews with the players (from NUFC and their opponents too), journalists and fans and a really fresh, new style of recalling football history, which I'm sure will keep readers entertained throughout, and if that's not enough, there are around 100 photographs to enjoy! After all this hard work, I'm really glad to say the first edition of 'The Amazing Journey - How Newcastle United Conquered Europe' is now on advanced sale at www.techto.co.uk priced at £19.99.

Hereunder are the front and back covers for you to see. All orders completed in April to UK postal addresses will include free P+P once the book is released in the last week of May in time for the 50th anniversary of the Fairs Cup final first leg on 29th May. Please secure your copy now post-free! Thank you in advance and I'll be really happy to hear your feedback.

For more info, please check:
Facebook: The Amazing Journey
Twitter: The Amazing Journey @amazingfairscup
Online orders and details on how to order by cheque or bank transfer: www.techto.co.uk
Email: [email protected]

Driver8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:39 pm 
Post subject: Newcastle United

PM sent
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: