Football Programmes Centre

Halifax V Chesterfield ticket stub required
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Halifax V Chesterfield ticket stub required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:50 pm 
Post subject: Halifax V Chesterfield ticket stub required

Hope someone on here can help, especially if any Halifax supporters

I am after a ticket stub for the game Halifax V Chesterfield played on 13th October 2018.
No ticket stubs were given out for Chesterfield fans and as it was pay on the gate and cash only.
I rang the club after the game and was told they don't do any tickets, this is disappointing and I now have a hole in my collection.
Is this just what happens in the National League? At least I got a cloakroom ticket at Boreham Wood
Tigerhawk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:22 pm 
Post subject:

I'm afraid so, not all clubs issue tickets in this league, my own club Havant & Waterlooville don't, I didn't get one at Dover or Harrogate either.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 am 
Post subject:

I managed to get a ticket at Harrogate at the weekend but that was probably due to the game being all ticket.
Do you need a team sheet when Havant visit Chesterfield send me a pm with your details if you do.
I am happy to do a reciprocal deal for sam sheets with any fans of any teams Chesterfield play with teamsheets
Maidonian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:15 pm 
Post subject:

I think you might be surprised how few clubs issue tickets with the match details on. This is what I got last season from clubs that are still members:

Maidenhead only issued one actual ticket last season and that was to visiting Aldershot supporters.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:23 pm 
Post subject:

All I got at Borehamwood this season was a ticket you would get at a cloakroom for handing in your coat, not even a date on it, never mind the team name.

many thanks to fans of Wrexham, Havant and Bromley for so far agreeing to do swaps for team sheets
MINSTERMAN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:34 pm 
Post subject:

As a collector of York City tickets I have learnt from experience that tickets become less prevalent as you move down the NL pyramid - something my club have sadly become accsustomed to in recent years.

I would guesstimate that, in the Conference and NLN, only half the clubs at best issue tickets, and this includes those who will send you something post-match.

The way I have got round this if I attend the game is to buy a 50-50 draw ticket or similar. It only costs a quid.

I know it's not the same thing, but it at least fills a gap in the album.

Just a thought, especially as some of the tickets are generic anyway at this level, without match details etc. I don't bother with the cloakroom ticket type things, you could never retrospectively collaborate these to a game.
STEEL_CITY_SMOGGY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:23 am 
Post subject:

Helpful post regarding tickets at this level, we should probably write down a list of everyone that produces tickets and everyone who doesnt.

If anybody has any programmes, teamsheets or tickets vs boreham wood from the last 3 seasons please let me know.

Interested in any boro teamsheets or tickets home/away any comp from 1995-present.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:49 pm 
Post subject:

I’ve got spare team sheets home and away against Chesterfield and a programme from the game at Chesterfield this season, send me a pm if you want them.

I have managed to get tickets from all games so far this season except at Halifax.
Barnet only doing online programmes but hopefully getting a proper one printed out.
Successfully obtained teamsheets from every game so far this season
STEEL_CITY_SMOGGY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:23 am 
Post subject:

Good work that Benno, will pm you

Interested in any boro teamsheets or tickets home/away any comp from 1995-present.
Maidonian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:27 pm 
Post subject:

Some examples from this season:

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: