Football Programmes Centre

What Badges do you Collect?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What Badges do you Collect?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bee007

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:53 pm 
Post subject:

I used to be a member of the AFBC a few years ago. I got the catalogue and update sheets. The problem I found was that with the ebay site getting more popular, most members went on there with their badges which put prices up. At the time, I couldn't afford much for a badge, so collecting became harder. Now I am in a better financial position, I have started collecting again.
yachtsmun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:05 pm 
Post subject:

Just in case...

I collect I.W.-related enamel badges - don't have any for trade currently but might be able to help programme-wise.

I'm especially after this one, if anyone can help...:

TartanTyneArmy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:59 pm 
Post subject:

This season I've started collecting pin badges from the home side of each team I visit from The Northern League. Using it as a way of helping me remember which of the 44 grounds I've ticked off. Whitley Bay badge picked up last week.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/142569771@N06/P4X739
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:56 am 
Post subject: manchester united

Here are a few from 1902-Manchester United badges and also a few from the club's who have played them over the years.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjfvEoTn

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
LEVSKI SOFIA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:25 pm 
Post subject:

Just in case...

I collect old LEVSKI SOFIA 1914 PINS BADGES . If someone has for exchange or sell please PM . Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oUwgGLiz0c

Last edited by LEVSKI SOFIA on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Claymaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:57 pm 
Post subject:

Just started collecting. Planning to collect Barnsley badges and them just anything that takes my fancy.

If anyone has any Barnsley badges available let me know. Also any advice of where to buy badges from would be greatly appreciated
Jamesy1926

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:06 am 
Post subject:

I collect any Welsh league badges. Started picking up a couple on groundhops and went from there. I haven't been collecting that long so only have about 60 but am always on the lookout for new ones if anyone has any available for sale or swap?
PARSONX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:21 pm 
Post subject:

PARSONX wrote:
PARSONX wrote:
I am looking for Ashbrooke -Belford badge from the Wearside league to complete all of last seasons clubs.
Still looking
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:26 pm 
Post subject:

I have loads of Welsh badges across all levels from Welsh Premier to local leagues on ebay at the moment and a lot which have yet to be listed - wants lists gladly checked. PM or give me a bell on 07753 966805.
Diolch yn fawr iawn
Mark Thumbs Up
Crusty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:08 am 
Post subject:

Newish collector looking for any Brentford badges out there. Got about 20 so far, but plenty I've not yet sourced, especially older ones. So if you're selling, I'm buying!!
bee007

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:44 pm 
Post subject: Re: SC Badges

bee007 wrote:
I collect SC badges. I need 4 to complete the league 92 badges. I have also got about 160 non-league SC badges. I was just wondering if people swap badges, or is everything sold, either through ebay or dealers, or other outlets. The reason I ask this, is because I have about 50 doubles available. I would be happy to say swap 2 or 3 for 1, if it was for a badge I required. I don't have a camera or the knowhow to take pictures and post on a site( I am quite thick on a computer, and can only do basics) Is anyone interested?

I am now down to just 1 Supporters Club Badge required to complete the 92. Has anybody got a Crawley Town SC Badge they might want to sell. These Badges were around in the mid 2000's so not really old, but quite elusive.
rob71

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:28 pm 
Post subject:

Just started collecting badges, my interests are Partick Thistle and World Cup from 1970 onwards.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:23 pm 
Post subject:

rob71 wrote:
Just started collecting badges, my interests are Partick Thistle and World Cup from 1970 onwards.

I'm a big fan of the World Cup badges too Rob, although just the tournament badges - I don't really bother with the match badges or groups etc, not unless they're particularly old or scarce.

If you fancy a gander, mine are in the "Tournaments" albums on my Flickr site (below) buddy.

Thumbs Up

https://www.flickr.com/photos/newport-county-badges/albums
rob71

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 pm 
Post subject:

I'm a big fan of the World Cup badges too Rob, although just the tournament badges - I don't really bother with the match badges or groups etc, not unless they're particularly old or scarce.

If you fancy a gander, mine are in the "Tournaments" albums on my Flickr site (below)

Thanks, will have a look later. Will only collect match and group badges if they involve Scotland (not too many to obtain then ! ). I think the various mascot, logo and venue badges make nice sets, though I notice there are loads of sponsor ones for recent tournaments. Some are nice but a bit overkill with others, obviously just made to promote their product.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:54 pm 
Post subject:

rob71 wrote:

If you fancy a gander, mine are in the "Tournaments" albums on my Flickr site (below)

Thanks, will have a look later. Will only collect match and group badges if they involve Scotland (not too many to obtain then ! ). I think the various mascot, logo and venue badges make nice sets, though I notice there are loads of sponsor ones for recent tournaments. Some are nice but a bit overkill with others, obviously just made to promote their product.

I like to collect the ones involving the home nations Rob, so have a few nice Scotland badges in there. Like you say, there are just so many different badges for World Cups, which is part of the appeal, I just pick the modern ones up as and when if they're a snip. Never worry about missing out on those though.

I particularly like the foreign issued badges. I also like to add the relevant TV logos too, which is probably a bit mad, but I find they really take you back there and unlock the memories.

Good luck with them buddy, they're very interesting to collect.

Chelseaman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:48 pm 
Post subject:

[

If you fancy a gander, mine are in the "Tournaments" albums on my Flickr site (below) buddy.

Just started collecting England badges and decided it would be nice to get a badge from each tournament as well. Your collection has just given me plenty of inspiration! Im well jealous. Great to see all the older ones. I never thought they would exist!
Superblue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 pm 
Post subject:

Chelseaman1 wrote:

Just started collecting England badges and decided it would be nice to get a badge from each tournament as well. Your collection has just given me plenty of inspiration! Im well jealous. Great to see all the older ones. I never thought they would exist!

If you want to view England badges here's my England album with a few in but unfortunately there nothing special in there and not as good as wiggys
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135035936@N02/albums/72157657976958568

But enjoy!
Kyle
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135035936@N02/albums
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:59 am 
Post subject:

Chelseaman1 wrote:
[

Thanks for the kind words buddy, it's appreciated. Must admit, I started out just wanting to collect the 1966 World Cup - then I saw the odd Mexico 70 badge that I really liked, and from thereon I got completely carried away. lol

They're very addictive once you start.
I just couldn't resist them, all those childhood memories of collecting sticker books and getting excited about the World Cups just come flooding back to you.

It's true what they say I guess, girls grow up but boys just get older!

Very Happy

Good luck with them mate, there's some real beauties out there for not very much money.

PS. I have a few old England badges (70s mainly) in my "Associations" album too.

That album started out much the same - I saw someone's picture of a collection of 'FIFA' badges and thought, Mmmm they look nice, I wouldn't mind collecting a few of those - and from there that one too got wildly out of hand!!

Bogus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:18 pm 
Post subject:

My main collection is Tottenham Hotspurs but have also started collecting Coffer badges. Currently somet like 3-400 Spurs badges and around 100 Coffers (although that includes 30+ Spurs ones). I don't really bother with matchday badges or inserts except for the few i've picked up along with bundles. Here's a pic of some of my Spurs collection.

I wasn't interested in the Coffer inserts to start with but as i started putting my Coffer albums together decided to buy the Spurs ones to help release some off my main scarf. You can see the beer mug one on the pic and have since got the OK, scarf and supporter inserts along with a few other badges so the pic is slightly out of date.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:40 pm 
Post subject:

Bogus wrote:
My main collection is Tottenham Hotspurs but have also started collecting Coffer badges. Currently somet like 3-400 Spurs badges and around 100 Coffers (although that includes 30+ Spurs ones). I don't really bother with matchday badges or inserts except for the few i've picked up along with bundles. Here's a pic of some of my Spurs collection.

I wasn't interested in the Coffer inserts to start with but as i started putting my Coffer albums together decided to buy the Spurs ones to help release some off my main scarf. You can see the beer mug one on the pic and have since got the OK, scarf and supporter inserts along with a few other badges so the pic is slightly out of date.

They look great buddy!

Thumbs Up

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: