Football Programmes Centre

CHELSEA PROGRAMES .TAKING THE PISS9
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CHELSEA PROGRAMES .TAKING THE PISS9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Championship. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chelseapeter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:27 pm 
Post subject: CHELSEA PROGRAMES .TAKING THE PISS9

GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE MAKEING A TRIP TO STANFORDBRIDGE THIS SEASON AND BUYING A MATCH PROGRAME. IT IS NOW £4 POUND UP 50p.AND RUDUCED IN SIZE FROM 84 PAGES TO 50 PAGES SO 34 PAGES LESS.ALSO A TWO STAPLE JOB STARTING TODAY AGAINST LIVERPOOL ANY THOUGHTS DOINT NEED TO PRINT MINE.[/list]
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:28 pm 
Post subject:

My thoughts?

Everything is going up in price, even season tickets despite attending football being something of a 'luxury spend'

Premier League clubs don't particularly care that there's a cost of living crisis, if you don't go, there's a huge waiting list of fans who will take your place

That said, many fans, particularly in the Championship would rather pay £4 than have just an online programme, a monthly magazine or a fan produced effort

50 pages is the future if younger fans are going to buy it - 80+ pages is unnecessary and makes collecting a real storage issue after 20+ years of these mega editions
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Championship. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: