Football Programmes Centre

FIRST EVER PROGRAMMES FOR 2 CORNISH CLUBS
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FIRST EVER PROGRAMMES FOR 2 CORNISH CLUBS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobHornby

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:51 pm 
Post subject: FIRST EVER PROGRAMMES FOR 2 CORNISH CLUBS

Im away in Cornwall for my hols at end of September/start of October and have offered to help 2 clubs do their FIRST EVER PROGRAMME, both are in the TRELAWNY LEAGUE. The programmes will both be 1st issues for the home clubs and will be £2 each at the ground or you can order by pre order to be posted out to you but to add £1.50 to cover the postage and stamps(£.5.50) for the 2, both the clubs have said they will support my charity which is this season for the Childrens Bereavement Centre, as 30 years ago I lost my daughter at stillbirth and 12 years ago lost my 5 day old grandson.

The 2 programmes will be

24th September - LANNER FC v TROON AFC RESERVES

1st October: ST KEVERNE FC v MOUNT AMBROSE FC

If anyone would like a pack of the 2 programmes, please contact me via private message on here or email me on [email protected]

I will be printing the programmes before I go away on 21st September 2022

Please get your orders in asap, you can pay via bank transfer[b]
[/b]
RobHornby

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:27 am 
Post subject: LANNER FC & ST KEVERNE FC

[b]Whilst on holiday this year, the Aroundthegrounds Charity Blog will be going to visit a few clubs whilst down for the 2 weeks, On the 1st Saturday 24th September, Im visiting Lanner FC v Troon AFC Reserves and on Saturday 1st October, I will be going to St Keverne FC v Mount Ambrose FC, I will be editing their first ever programmes for them and will be on sale at £2 each on the day, though you can order and have them posted to you, with orders already in from Edinburgh to Manchester to Bournemouth so far.

For details you can email me on [email protected]

RobHornby

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:06 pm 
Post subject:

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: