Football Programmes Centre

Bristol City 22/23 home programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bristol City 22/23 home programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBlockExile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 am 
Post subject: Bristol City 22/23 home programmes

Bristol City will once again be producing a digital programme for home matches during the 22/23 season.

However, some of the team that produced the fans programme "Cidereds' are going to help produce this season's offering. I am told that this will be a much improved edition.

All Bristol City Home game programmes will be available in hard copy from [email protected]

Bristol City will not produce any form of programmes for the four home friendlies taking place at Bristol City's High performance Centre. However, Cidereds (Bristol City fans programme) will be produced and once again please contact [email protected].

There has been some efforts by fans to get BCFC to reintroduce the printed programme without success.

Ironically our Fanzine One Team in Bristol remains in production and has passed 250 editions.p
BBlockExile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:16 pm 
Post subject:

The first Friendly is v Cheltenham Town on Wednesday 6th July @2pm.

As mentioned above the programmes for this season's friendlies are being done by the Cidereds team. They are using the design of the 54/55 programmes commemorating the new kit design based on that season's style.

[/img]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: