Football Programmes Centre

Reach Sport Shop
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Reach Sport Shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
se20blue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:59 pm 
Post subject: Reach Sport Shop

Anyone else having problems ordering EURO 2020 programmes from this site ? Or is it just me !!!!
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:31 pm 
Post subject:

I did have problems on old phone - and think I still have problems if I try to order more than six DIFFERENT programmes with items disappearing from basket

The payment step sometimes takes a While with a whirring “processing” page which can be a bit unnerving but other than that service is excellent (so far!!)
grantham

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:53 pm 
Post subject:

Yeah, it's a shocking website, I ordered a load of Chelsea programmes at the end of the season, it duplicated the order 5 times. To make matters worse each programme appears as a single charge on credit card receipt, so after cancelling 4 of the orders I recevied my monthly credit card bill on NINE sheets of A4 paper, as each programme appeared twice

Also placed a Euro 2020 order and it took ages to confirm, I have moaned and complained about their site to them a few times, it appears they don't care Smile
seand

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:44 pm 
Post subject:

I ordered 2 the day before the tournament began, not received yet Neutral

Now post to/from the UK has been a nightmare since Brexit but 4 weeks now and they didn't combine postage.... 5.50 post I think on each of 2 programmes, £11 post to get 2 of them sent to Ireland.
se20blue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:35 am 
Post subject: Re: Reach Sport Shop

[quote="se20blue"]Anyone else having problems ordering EURO 2020 programmes from this site ? Or is it just me !!!![/quote

It was just me - a problem at this end with cookies
JJPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:55 am 
Post subject:

Well....
Pre ordered a Final programme on the 26th of June hoping for delivery on the Saturday before the Final which was on Sunday the 11th of July.......

But it didnt turn up....
So contacted Reach Publishing and they told me they were not sent out until the Friday "after" the Final Shocked

Anyway received mine on Friday the 23rd of July..... Nicely creased with a heavily damaged corner and a diagonal fold...... It was sent in a "Plastic mailing bag" No

Overall a shyte experience with them as I will now have to buy another Final programme! Crying or Very sad
grantham

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:28 am 
Post subject:

Or simply complain to them with an image of how it turned up and they will send out a replacement
JJPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:37 am 
Post subject:

grantham wrote:
Or simply complain to them with an image of how it turned up and they will send out a replacement

Should do really,
But the next one will most probably be sent out in a mailing bag again and it will turn the whole episode into some sort of Groundhog day,

Will use this one for reading and order a new one from a dealer Thumbs Up
whosbrianwilson

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:03 pm 
Post subject:

All good for me. Both the semi and the final were received a few days after each game and were in perfect condition.
Highly recommended
se20blue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 pm 
Post subject:

JJPROGRAMMES wrote:
Well....
Pre ordered a Final programme on the 26th of June hoping for delivery on the Saturday before the Final which was on Sunday the 11th of July.......

But it didnt turn up....
So contacted Reach Publishing and they told me they were not sent out until the Friday "after" the Final Shocked

Anyway received mine on Friday the 23rd of July..... Nicely creased with a heavily damaged corner and a diagonal fold...... It was sent in a "Plastic mailing bag" No

Overall a shyte experience with them as I will now have to buy another Final programme! Crying or Very sad

To be fair to Reach it did state on the website
Please note: Due to printing deadlines and high volumes, these programmes will be dispatched from w/c 12th July. Delivery is subject to Royal Mail.
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:41 pm 
Post subject:

No complaints from me either on reach sport although I ordered mine in one batch rather than single issue so came in a box delivered by DPD

If u explain to them the condition it arrived in from a customer service perspective they should send a replacement but as u say it could be sent in plastic and the same problem happens
Bokbag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:57 pm 
Post subject:

Just to add in I have had 3 orders from them and have had no issues either. It’s part of the deal to get it cheaper and take the risk of the condition but it is the cheapest. Certainly compared to the other dealers I have seen
grantham

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:17 pm 
Post subject:

They aren't dealers, they are the publishers
Bokbag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:25 pm 
Post subject:

Publishers/dealers….they are the people I buy my programmes off. It matters nought to me what they are. I do know they were the cheapest by £3-4 Nod
holtie96

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:21 pm 
Post subject: Programme

Me too, the semi and final programme arrived in good condition. Looks like the postie wasn’t too careful perhaps?
Super Hoopy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:40 am 
Post subject:

Quote:
It was sent in a "Plastic mailing bag" No

Why do some programme printers do this?
I'm presuming that they have ample stocks to replace any that get damaged in transit.
Ignition who print QPR's programmes do this too and I've had to contact them during the lockdown's to get damaged items replaced, which they always did without any fuss.

I was lucky that at Wembley, there were so many pi**ed up England fans that me and a mate managed to find a few in decent condition that had been left by their 'under the weather' owners...
seand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:31 am 
Post subject:

seand wrote:
I ordered 2 the day before the tournament began, not received yet Neutral

Now post to/from the UK has been a nightmare since Brexit but 4 weeks now and they didn't combine postage.... 5.50 post I think on each of 2 programmes, £11 post to get 2 of them sent to Ireland.

Well I got a refund without any problems, at least.
Enniskillendoc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:05 am 
Post subject:

Ordered four different programmes at start of the competition. Only three have arrived. It had to be the Rome "sold out" one that hadn't come. Quick response from Reach over the weekend and a refund given.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: