Football Programmes Centre

euro 2020 finals tickets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
euro 2020 finals tickets
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foyle loyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:34 pm 
Post subject: euro 2020 finals tickets

looking to purchase any used tickets if anyone has anything available, not even sure if there is an actual ticket for each game or not or if there are e-tickets
das

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:02 pm 
Post subject: Re: euro 2020 finals tickets

foyle loyal wrote:
looking to purchase any used tickets if anyone has anything available, not even sure if there is an actual ticket for each game or not or if there are e-tickets

I think that they are on smart phones although printed etickets can be picked up at the venue if you don't have a smart phone.

People who are allocated tickets can also order souvenir tickets for 15 euros that get sent after the matches.
colchestersid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:02 pm 
Post subject:

Most of my Facebook friends were at the game today judging by my timeline - I've just asked them for feedback

My understanding is that like the Nations League Finals in 2019 it is 99% eTickets - only exception may be a handful of replacements for "lost" tickets, forgotten phones etc

Last I heard was that UEFA were looking to make available souvenir tickets after the tournament which in my view is worst of both worlds - especially if they can't be distinguished from the handful of actual printed tickets
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:39 pm 
Post subject:

It's e-tickets on your smart phone. If you want a paper ticket, you have to order one at the time of applying for your ticket, you can't go back and order at a later date. These tickets are sent after the Euros.

There ARE paper tickets issued for games, although these do seem to be for VIP's or journos or prizes. I'm not aware of any fans having them unless, as has been pointed out, they are given out for people without smart phones although they must be minimal.
colchestersid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:20 am 
Post subject:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194200906719?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Sold for £102 last night - a complimentary ticket as well and the same seller now has one for £100 buy it now
kenners46

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:41 am 
Post subject:

I dont collect tickets but isnt £100 cheap for a collector if there is going to be a very limited amount ? or with the introduction of tickets after the games going to make it expensive ?
Super Hoopy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:39 pm 
Post subject:

I think it will all rather depend on whether the re-printed/souvenir tickets that would possibly be made available after the tournament are in any way different to the actual ones used on the day...

Also say for instance you were in block 301 row 10 seat 111 and you ordered from UEFA a ticket after the event would you get your seat or just a generic one...???

Here's something else to mull over, the attendance at Wembley was 22,500. Will UEFA therefore print up that amount or because they're a money making operation more likely to print up way more...???

Questions questions ? Confused
Dorking

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:45 pm 
Post subject:

The maximum capacity for England-Croatia was 22,500

The actual attendance was 18,497

It is believed that non attending Croatians unable to travel, and a low uptake in super-expensive hospitality tickets were to blame for the under capacity

Regarding printed tickets, I went to the Nations League Finals in 2019 and as I don't have a smartphone, I just collected a printed ticket from a booth outside the ground a couple of hours before the game no hassle.

I think the number doing that for the Euros at Wembley will be much lower, because you need a smartphone to show your test result (or 'covid passport') just to get near the ground in the first place.
colchestersid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:40 am 
Post subject:

I think going forward most games at the top level will be almost entirely ticketed via smartphone entry and due to this tickets will go the way of cigarette cards and other obsolete collectables. West Ham for example have announced that all access next season will be via a smart phone app

There isn't even a strong case to object or campaign for their preservation. As a collector of post war West Ham and England tickets I'm considering stopping my collection at 2020. I'm not prepared to spend hundreds of pounds on tickets if there is a chance UEFA will then issue identical "replicas" a few weeks later
Ronsaunders

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:44 pm 
Post subject:

colchestersid wrote:
West Ham for example have announced that all access next season will be via a smart phone app
Is that also for away fans?
colchestersid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:16 pm 
Post subject:

Ronsaunders wrote:
colchestersid wrote:
West Ham for example have announced that all access next season will be via a smart phone app
Is that also for away fans?

I'm not sure, the detail given by West Ham so far is:

All in line with Sports Ground Safety Authority (SGSA) guidance, the tickets will only be available to download onto a mobile device or printed at home. There will be no opportunity to forward or exchange the ticket, while no paper tickets will be printed. If supporters do not have access to a smartphone or cannot print at home, supporters will need to call the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.

Current planning also offers supporters the option to print their tickets at home. In the ticketing email ahead of each fixture you will receive the option to download the ticket as a PDF or add it to your Apple or Google Wallet. Once the ticket has been downloaded as a PDF, it can be printed and scanned at the turnstile.

The Club will provide assistance to supporters who have any concerns regarding digital ticketing.
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:54 am 
Post subject:

I have tickets for a Round of 16 game at Wembley and have ordered souvenir tickets, which will arrive after the tournament. Be interesting if the seat numbers are the same as what we are allocated
CodeXIII

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:59 am 
Post subject:

i have a very limited amount of printed media tickets for Italy v Turkey (opening game), Italy v Switzerland and Italy v Wales

I may also get a couple for the QF (possibly England v Sweden/Ukraine Smile )

PM me if interested and these WON'T be £100 !!!
foyle loyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:54 am 
Post subject:

now looking for match tickets from games 10,19,21 and 26 if anyone has anything doing
Sir Alf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:55 pm 
Post subject:

I've got a ticket from the England v Germany R16 match, its a ticket for a wheelchair helper and while it says that in small print, and its priced at €0.00 (the wheelchair pays standard price, the helper goes free) in all other respects its a standard ticket. Drop me a PM if you're interested
colchestersid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:09 pm 
Post subject:

PM sent
foyle loyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:18 am 
Post subject:

looking for match 19 Croatia v Czech republic at Hamden and
match 44 England v Germany at Wembley

pm if you have any of those you are looking to sell,thanks
CodeXIII

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:53 am 
Post subject:

i managed to acquire 4 of the media tix (seen above) for M48 England v Ukraine in Rome

£10 a set of 3 but first come first served (free uK postage).

PM to confirm you want them or send £10 via Paypal to:

[email protected]

ill post tomorrow. if more than 4 send i;ll refund to the unlucky ones
PP only
Thanks
David
hibernian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:22 am 
Post subject:

Hi David

Money sent for a set
Hope i am in luck
Cheers
Eric
hoggeddie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:08 pm 
Post subject: euro 2020 final tickets

Hi

I have three EURO 2020 tickets for sale all played at Hampden

Scotland Czech Republic

Croatia Czech Republic

Sweden Ukraine

PM please with any offer

Thanks

John
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: