Football Programmes Centre

2020/21 National League - who is producing
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2020/21 National League - who is producing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tufcprogs



Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 406

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 2:22 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Fans back in at Torquay v Barnet on Saturday. No issue and they haven't produced a digital all the way through. I hope they issue for the play off semi final.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
bee007



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 205

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 3:49 am 
Post subject: 20'21 national league
Reply with quote

tufcprogs wrote:
Fans back in at Torquay v Barnet on Saturday. No issue and they haven't produced a digital all the way through. I hope they issue for the play off semi final.


Did the club produce a team sheet as stated earlier in the week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
The Falcon



Joined: 21 May 2021
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

[quote="Benno Spire"][quote="The Falcon"]
Benno Spire wrote:
I have been made aware that the pdf for this programme sits with the printer in Sheffield and a Chesterfield representative rang them and asked if they would do a print run of 100 programmes with the 20th October date but they need approval from Wealdstone which I believe they are still waiting, Any help to get a hard copy with the 20th October date on would be greatly appreciated

Fair enough...I should just mention that I went to Wealdstone's game on Saturday v Solihull Moors and visited the Supporters Club Marquee outside the ground. They had boxes & boxes of unsold programmes from this Season with plenty available from all matches (except the Chesterfield game of course!). All subscribers to whom the Club have a responsibility to have now been satisfied so in all probability, apart from keeping a few of each game for resales later, they will in all likelihood be pulped. At a time when the Club is saving every penny it can just to keep afloat (& from past experiences) I find it hard to believe they will print a further 100 just for a date change unless there is sufficient demand but it's not under my control and this is just my opinion so it could happen. if it does I'll happily post on here! Cheers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benno Spire



Joined: 29 Mar 2015
Posts: 371

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:56 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

[quote="The Falcon"][quote="Benno Spire"]
The Falcon wrote:
Benno Spire wrote:
I have been made aware that the pdf for this programme sits with the printer in Sheffield and a Chesterfield representative rang them and asked if they would do a print run of 100 programmes with the 20th October date but they need approval from Wealdstone which I believe they are still waiting, Any help to get a hard copy with the 20th October date on would be greatly appreciated

Fair enough...I should just mention that I went to Wealdstone's game on Saturday v Solihull Moors and visited the Supporters Club Marquee outside the ground. They had boxes & boxes of unsold programmes from this Season with plenty available from all matches (except the Chesterfield game of course!). All subscribers to whom the Club have a responsibility to have now been satisfied so in all probability, apart from keeping a few of each game for resales later, they will in all likelihood be pulped. At a time when the Club is saving every penny it can just to keep afloat (& from past experiences) I find it hard to believe they will print a further 100 just for a date change unless there is sufficient demand but it's not under my control and this is just my opinion so it could happen. if it does I'll happily post on here! Cheers



Chesterfield football club have said they will happily cover the cost of 100 programmes and will pay directly to the printer, it just needs someone at Wealdstone to give consent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RIKERBCFC



Joined: 22 Mar 2016
Posts: 130

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Altrincham have stated on their club web site that they will be doing a printed programme for their match with Torquay this coming Saturday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tufcprogs



Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 406

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:59 am 
Post subject: Re: 20'21 national league
Reply with quote

bee007 wrote:
tufcprogs wrote:
Fans back in at Torquay v Barnet on Saturday. No issue and they haven't produced a digital all the way through. I hope they issue for the play off semi final.


Did the club produce a team sheet as stated earlier in the week.


I didn't see any at all. I am sure giving the club a ring will sort it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
tufcprogs



Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 406

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:00 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

RIKERBCFC wrote:
Altrincham have stated on their club web site that they will be doing a printed programme for their match with Torquay this coming Saturday.


Thank you for confirmation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
The Falcon



Joined: 21 May 2021
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Benno Spire wrote:
Chesterfield football club have said they will happily cover the cost of 100 programmes and will pay directly to the printer, it just needs someone at Wealdstone to give consent

Intriguing...don't think I've ever known an opponent willing to pay for printing our programme so your enthusiasm is to be admired. Think most of our Board are lying in a dark room somewhere trying to recover from this Season so don't be surprised if you don't get a response.
If they do you'll probably find out before me so feel free to post on here...all the best!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grumpypants



Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Posts: 413

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Torquay did produce a team sheet for the home Barnet game. I received mine this morning. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail My Wants List
tufcprogs



Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 406

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
se20blue



Joined: 21 Jul 2014
Posts: 702

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 11:24 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

tufcprogs wrote:
RIKERBCFC wrote:
Altrincham have stated on their club web site that they will be doing a printed programme for their match with Torquay this coming Saturday.


Thank you for confirmation.


https://altydirect.com/products/robins-review-printed-altrincham-v-torquay-united-may-29th-2021
_________________
Ipswich Town programmes required,please message me if you are able to help
9/2/46 Norwich City A
29/3/47 Port Vale A
1/11/47 Port Vale A
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HendonHotshots



Joined: 30 May 2013
Posts: 64

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Fc Halifax are doing a printed programme for this weekends clash with Chesterfield match - potentially a must win for either side to reach the play offs

https://www.fchtshop.com/fcht-vs-chesterfield-fc-match-programme-1843-p.asp

Billericay town did a programme for the return of fans to last weekends friendly v Leiston
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tufcprogs



Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 406

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

No physical or digital issue for the Torquay v Notts County play off semi final.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
Dorking



Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 2165

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Sutton United are taking orders online for a printed programme of their promotion winning game against Hartlepool

https://www.suttonunited.net/sutton-v-hartlepool-souvenir-printed-programme/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tufcprogs



Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 406

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

se20blue wrote:
tufcprogs wrote:
RIKERBCFC wrote:
Altrincham have stated on their club web site that they will be doing a printed programme for their match with Torquay this coming Saturday.


Thank you for confirmation.


https://altydirect.com/products/robins-review-printed-altrincham-v-torquay-united-may-29th-2021


Finally received today. If only they put enough postage on! Had to.pay £1.50 extra. To be fair, they haven't had to send any out for a long time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
| More
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum