Football Programmes Centre

WEBSITE PROBLEMS - ANY IDEAS????
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WEBSITE PROBLEMS - ANY IDEAS????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bremner4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:27 am 
Post subject: WEBSITE PROBLEMS - ANY IDEAS????

Good morning

I had planned on spending the day adding 1000's of programmes to my website which I have built through tripod/lycos.

Unfortunatley the website updating function is not recognising my email address when I try to log in. I have never had this problem before. I have raised an issue with lycos but in order to track the progress I need to log in...how can I????

I know a few users of this forum have procuced websites through the same web builder, as anyone experienced this or such like problems before?

Thanks

Little Billy Bremner is the captain of the crew, for the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two, his hair is red and fuzzy and his body's black and blue as Leeds go marching on!

http://www.lufootballprogrammes.com
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:53 am 
Post subject:

I have the same problem on this site, after the first scan is uploaded i get logged out automatically and then can not log in and stay logged in, infact it is difficult to log back in at all the same day after uploading a scan. I presume this is the reason why not many members have uploaded any scans.
Bremner4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 pm 
Post subject:

I have found Tripod on facebook, everybody is having the same issues.

So frustrating!

Little Billy Bremner is the captain of the crew, for the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two, his hair is red and fuzzy and his body's black and blue as Leeds go marching on!

http://www.lufootballprogrammes.com
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: