Football Programmes Centre

footballprogrammes.com site update
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
footballprogrammes.com site update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
footballprogrammes.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 pm 
Post subject: footballprogrammes.com site update

Following the huge success of our free gift of a replica 1911 Cup Final programme with every copy of this years FA Cup final – (we in fact had to reprint the reprint to meet demand!) we are continuing to mark our 25 year anniversary of trading by giving away a replica 1956 FA Charity Shield programme with this years FA Community Shield - 1956 being the year of the only previous meeting of City and United in this competition.

Sales of all 2011 Cup Finals have been particularly strong this year, particularly the UEFA Champions League which was a complete sell-out at Wembley stadium. We have managed to acquire a small additional allocation and these are listed at www.footballprogrammes.com/onlineshop

We have also made available the other big match programmes due in August namely England v Holland and the UEFA Super Cup in Monaco at the end of that month.

Thanks to all of you who attended the Premier Programme Fair in London on 4th June. We had an attendance in excess of 750 which is believed to be the biggest at any football programme fair for almost 10 years – another one in the eye for all the ‘doom and gloom merchants’ who believe programme fairs and programme collecting in general is finished! Check ww.footballprogrammes.com/newsite/articles.htm for the dates of the fairs we will be attending up to next year.

A new auction section has also been uploaded to the site with a closing date for offers of 30th August 2011.

You are invited to log onto our website www.footballprogrammes.com
where there have been significant additions to the following categories: Cup Finals, Semi Finals, Internationals,1950’s League & Cup, Scottish/Irish, Non League, Reserves, Handbooks and Friendlies.
The next site update will be in early September.

David Allen
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:37 pm 
Post subject: Re: footballprogrammes.com site update

footballprogrammes.com wrote:
We have also made available the other big match programmes due in August namely England v Holland and the UEFA Super Cup in Monaco at the end of that month.

You missed out Scotland v Denmark from your big match list, obviously just an oversight......
MisterGas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 pm 
Post subject: Re: footballprogrammes.com site update

Tynie Topics wrote:
footballprogrammes.com wrote:

You missed out Scotland v Denmark from your big match list, obviously just an oversight......

Laughing
MisterGas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:50 pm 
Post subject:

You gone and upset me old mate TT Now !
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 pm 
Post subject:

MisterGas wrote:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I'm cut to shreds here Mr.Gas Crying or Very sad
ForestMick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:03 pm 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics wrote:
MisterGas wrote:

I'm cut to shreds here Mr.Gas Crying or Very sad

Send Mr G. round with his gimp mask to sort him out!
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:20 pm 
Post subject: Gimp mask

Mick, it's not a mask....
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: