Football Programmes Centre

Man Utd v Norwich 89/90
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Man Utd v Norwich 89/90

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PABLO76

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 pm 
Post subject: Man Utd v Norwich 89/90

I have 2 copies of this programme, one has the match details "barclays league division one united v norwich kick off 7:45pm" aswell as the sponsors logo " sponsored by SHARP ELECTRONICS UK LTD" in red and the other in black. Anybody know why this is? I have seen the ones with blank tokens inside which I presume were executive or freebie issues but these two both have numbered tokens so its not that. I'm sure its not of any rarity, value or even interest really but its the only one I've seen.
kidders

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:24 pm 
Post subject:

My copy is in Red, as is the whole seasons programmes, maybe you have something 'Special'.
PABLO76

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 pm 
Post subject:

Yes, I've just checked mine too and they are all in red for this season. The one in my own collection is black, and I have 2 spares one black, one red.

Surely somebody can shed some light on this? If not then I might have to do an all singing all dancing Ebay auction a la Manori as it is exceptionally rare and valuable?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: