Football Programmes Centre

FIFA World Club Championship
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FIFA World Club Championship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enniskillendoc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:28 pm 
Post subject: FIFA World Club Championship

Does anyone know if there is a programme for the FIFA world club championships, either a tournament or final issue?
BGRed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:05 pm 
Post subject:

Enniskillendoc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:05 pm 
Post subject:

Some profiteering going on here. £50 for a new issue is excessive. I wonder how much he is paying for them.
Bokbag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:15 pm 
Post subject:

There is a one on eBay as a bid auction starting at £30 and it has one bid already
Ronsaunders

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:27 pm 
Post subject:

Enniskillendoc wrote:
Some profiteering going on here. £50 for a new issue is excessive. I wonder how much he is paying for them.
I can find out from my mate out there but I understand that they're not widely available and that I guess that Dave will pick them up over there and getting to and from Abu Dhabi, stopping there etc. etc. is not a cheap exercise, let alone the excess baggage.
garyspain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:04 pm 
Post subject:

I attended the last 5 games of the tournament and did not see a programme at any of them.

I was chatting to another collector who had got access to the VIP area at a quarter final and was sure none were produced. However the one for sale is legit and I got mine from somebody who was in the VIP area. Unfortunately he didn't get any extras.

It definitely wasn't for sale.

I got access to the main stand after the Chelsea semi final but did not see any programmes. I wasn't aware at the time there was one. Security was simply too strict at the final.

I'm pretty certain no actual tickets were issued for any games. Either electronic or "print at home" were only available.

Being in the main stand would have been crucial for access.

There seem to be a lot on ebay. So it all depends on how many came back to England.

The only thing I have spare is original teamsheets for Monterrey v Al Jazira
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: