Football Programmes Centre

Over 1,000 programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Over 1,000 programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHRIS GIBBS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:45 pm 
Post subject: Over 1,000 programmes

I have over 1,000 programmes. Most are non league, covering a wide range of teams from all over the country. There are also some league, Scottish, Finals and internationals.
I have had them up for sale for a year now and while selling a few, most are taking up space I could do with.
If any club shop would like them, and would like to make an offer that I can give to Pompey History Society funds, please contact me on [email protected]
I am based in Portsmouth and it would cost a fortune to post them, so maybe we can come to an arrangement to deliver (for a fee to cover expenses) or have them picked up.
I do travel up and down the country following Pompey, so could take them when Pompey next in your area.
Any one who has contacted me in the past asking for lists, there are no new programmes since I sent out lists in the past.
I would like something for them and but will not give them away free.
Chris Gibbs
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: