Football Programmes Centre

John2belarus
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
John2belarus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geordie Ian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:41 am 
Post subject: John2belarus

Has anyone else noticed this guys mega cheap sales on eBay. It can’t be possible at his prices to make anything.
Super Hoopy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:52 am 
Post subject:

Firstly I was wondering if his eBay name gave a clue as to his pricing and that he's moving to Belarus...

He seems to have a mixture of items at very high and very low prices which is an interesting business model.

It's entirely Possible that he buys his stock in bulk/large quantities.

At the end of it all, Programmes really are worth only what someone is prepared to pay for them, although as we all know some have much deeper pockets than others.

However, I don't tend to question someone's pricing on their items as its a personal choice and everyone has a different reason for selling on eBay, although I will always question their high P&P costs. Laughing
Posh1959

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:39 pm 
Post subject:

I am sure he does well by selling common items at sensible prices.Good luck to him. He provides a service without ripping people off.
BlueFinn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:15 pm 
Post subject: John2belarus

I have bought numerous programmes from this guy, he provides an excellent service. Everything any collecter would want, well packed, mint condition and sent quickly. Would be happy to recommend him to everyone.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: