Football Programmes Centre

OUTDOOR MARKETS NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
OUTDOOR MARKETS NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:13 am 
Post subject: OUTDOOR MARKETS NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE

I shall be back at my stall by the Subway food outlet at Newcastle under Lyme market on Thursday between 9 and 3.

I have been asked to bring A &bc cards and I have a few hundred tickets , mainly 90s onwards at 50p each, with a good spread of clubs including Scottish.

I have a number of books from the 50sand 60s, many sportsmans club editions at £3 each

As I have a large stock to draw off if you message me with any requests that would be helpful and I will get back to you.

Apologies for posting under the wrong topic previously.
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:12 pm 
Post subject:

I will be taking a wide selection of A& BC & Topps to the carboot market on Thursday, dating from the late 50's to late 70's.... you can find me opposite Fireway which is just down from MacDonalds Very Happy
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: