Football Programmes Centre

John Holroyd's Programme/Memorabilia Collection
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
John Holroyd's Programme/Memorabilia Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaun Holroyd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:07 pm 
Post subject: John Holroyd's Programme/Memorabilia Collection

I hope this post is ok and doesn't break any forum rules.

I have been asked to post this message to let people know that the process of breaking up and selling John Holroyd's football programme and memorabilia collection (both his personal collection, and what he held at the programme hut at Auchinleck) has started.

Please be aware this is a very big task as everything needs to be catalogued and organised, as dad did not have a catalogue other than in his head. It may take through the summer for my mum to be able to get through it all.

The current plan is for the most valuable items to go to auction, and for other items to be either sold on an individual basis, or as bulk lots. All money raised will be going to Auchinlect Talbot FC.

The collection is made up of programmes, books, tops, scarves, medals, figurines, tickets, and undoubtedly much more we aren't aware of at this time!

We are aware there is likely going to be plenty of interest, so if you wish to register your interest in any specific items you know, or think, dad had, or are looking for certain types of items, please send an email with your name, contact details, and what you are looking for, to [email protected]. We can't guarantee a immediate response, but it can help us in knowing what to look out for and eventually getting back to you when we are ready to do so.

Please only contact via the email regarding this, rather than phoning or dropping by the house. This would be very much appreciated.

I will be posting this to a number of forums and groups on Facebook, but please feel free to post it anywhere else it may be appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Shaun Holroyd
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: