Football Programmes Centre

2021 F A cup Final
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2021 F A cup Final

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxes1

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:31 am 
Post subject: 2021 F A cup Final

The F A the other week said football is for the fans, but is it.
Alright I know their is a pandemic but the hoops I have had to jump through to get a cup final ticket are ridiculous.
1 - Have to get a negative test 48 hours before the final and prove at Wembley that it was negative.
2 - Need photo ID to get into the ground.
3 - Have to fill in an ERP consent form (No form no entry)
4 - To top it all any fans from the LE postcode area of Leicester have to travel down on official coaches (This is a government decision).
5 - A capacity of approx 22000 with each participating club receiving 6500 tickets each (Which we have to pay for), the rest being distributed to NHS workers free of charge (Which I don't mind) and residents of Brent being given tickets free of charge (football fans or not).

Would you buy a ticket with these restrictions in place, I suppose it depends on which club you support, with us it is our first F A Cup final in over 50 years so it will be worth it, but I would think some fans of the more succesful clubs may not decide to go.
Super Hoopy

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am 
Post subject:

Yes, I would but then again as a QPR fan our trips to Wembley stadium are too few and far between.
Ironically for me as not only are we the closest professional league club to Wembley but that I also live a few goal kicks away from the place as a Brent resident.
I heard that they gave Brent residents tickets to the Carabao Cup too but never saw anything in the local area about who was getting those.
Presumably the local worthies such care home staff, schoolteachers etc...?
CFCBristol

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 2:35 pm 
Post subject:

Hi All
As a lifelong Chelsea Fan , I can't believe i have managed to get a ticket for the Final, being in the 4 group.

Next problem will purchasing a ticket for the Home game the following week

Come on the Blues

Richard
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: