Football Programmes Centre

Havant & Waterlooville programme guide
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Havant & Waterlooville programme guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tigerhawk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:41 pm 
Post subject: Havant & Waterlooville programme guide

Hi all,

In collaboration with Kenny Sharpe (kcs on this forum) we have done a programme website for Havant & Waterlooville, it's based on his successful Leeds United programme website.

At the moment it has got most H&W programmes and several team sheets on it, we are hoping to include match tickets at a later date.

It will also include programmes, team sheets and tickets from the predecessors of H&W, Havant Town and Waterlooville FC, we will be setting these sections up soon, the website can be found at http://www.hawksprogrammeguide.co.uk/index.php

Please have a look any feedback good or bad welcome.

Dale
grantham

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:51 pm 
Post subject:

Like it, great work Kenny and Dale, think I may have been programme editor for at least 4 of those programmes Smile

The 2003/04 postponed match being one of my favourite covers

Last edited by grantham on Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
farmersboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:04 am 
Post subject:

Great, I used to watch the 'Ville a bit in the seventies when Pompey were playing away. I'm still hunting a few of the programmes. Perhaps you could include a feature for collectors to communicate.
amazorblade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:06 pm 
Post subject:

Site looks great - hopefully additions can be made IDC.
I am looking for a copy of the Waterlooville v Gosport FAC 3QR programme (18th October 1975) if anyone can help?

pete
kcs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:12 pm 
Post subject:

This project has been fun, working with Dale on the site has given me ideas for the previously mentioned Leeds United Programme Guide.

We will include the predecessor teams to H&W in the near future, along with (as Dale has mentioned) match tickets.

The site came about after a conversation with Dale about the restrictions with FlickR, with the site I think we have cracked them!
I think the hosting fees and domain name registration costs are on par with the subscription fees to FlickR - meaning Dale has a site to display what he wants and how he wants for the same price as FlickR....

If anyone is interested in their own site, whether it be to replace their FlcikR album or a brand new site then please send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Showcase your collection in an online programme guide!
Display your research in a comprehensive history archive!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: