Football Programmes Centre

Manchester United official binders
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Manchester United official binders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thfcbasil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:39 pm 
Post subject: Manchester United official binders

I have a few of these and wonder if anyone is interested and the kind of price they fetch.Thanks
bluejames

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:40 pm 
Post subject:

A few binders came up today at Staceys.They were hard DJ Bookbindrs style binders and got a couple of quid each.If they are the souvenir shop binders,of the style many clubs offered in the 70's, then you will probably struggle to find a buyer even for pennies.Probably worth offering at a programme fair at 4 for a quid.You might find some folks who could use them at that price.Hope that helps
Pablo2019

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:38 pm 
Post subject:

The official Man Utd ones, which come in 3 different styles, the older rounded spine style, the newer box type and the most recent ones with the flimsy metal rods, were all quite sought after when I collected avidly.

I have around 170 myself, highly recommended to use and available for sale if anyone is looking!

Pablo2019

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:09 pm 
Post subject:

bluejames wrote:
A few binders came up today at Staceys.They were hard DJ Bookbindrs style binders and got a couple of quid each.If they are the souvenir shop binders,of the style many clubs offered in the 70's, then you will probably struggle to find a buyer even for pennies.Probably worth offering at a programme fair at 4 for a quid.You might find some folks who could use them at that price.Hope that helps

Missed this first time round. Hahahahaha.
thfcbasil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:43 pm 
Post subject: Manchester United binders

Many thanks for the info although it appears contrasting. I know official Tottenham binders do go for decent prices and hoped United would be the same.
Pablo2019

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:47 pm 
Post subject: Re: Manchester United binders

thfcbasil wrote:
Many thanks for the info although it appears contrasting. I know official Tottenham binders do go for decent prices and hoped United would be the same.

Sorry if I hijacked the thread, for your info though I’ve seen the older ones sell for between £5-£15 each on a good day.

Appreciating they’re not for everyone and very few people will actually require them, as well as the market not being what it once was and these being purchased 5+ years ago, I’d say they are still worth a little more than 4 for a pound.
martino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:38 am 
Post subject:

I suggest you search for "Manchester United binders" on the sold listings on E Bay.

It depends on which type you have but they seem to be fetching reasonable money from what I have just viewed.
craigew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:07 pm 
Post subject:

Hi - I’d be interested in buying some United binders.
Pablo2019

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:35 pm 
Post subject:

I’ve listed 1 of each type that I have on eBay at 99p start to see what they’re worth. If anyone is interested I have lots of each still available.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393006092481

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393006094180

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393006097689

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393006099421
MINSTERMAN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:16 pm 
Post subject:

You have a PM - thanks
Pablo2019

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:28 pm 
Post subject:

I’m currently trying to source some of these for a friend, the newer the better but any considered in red or black. Please PM me with availability and price if you have some, thanks.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: