Football Programmes Centre

Peterborough 60/1wanted
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Peterborough 60/1wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thfcbasil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:07 pm 
Post subject: Peterborough 60/1wanted

Wanted homes and aways in good condition.Please message me with those available and prices required, thanks Cliff
slightfold

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:56 pm 
Post subject:

You should not have much problem to get most of the homes. The Hartlepools away is the probably one the hardest aways of all for first and last league, it took me years to find 2 copies. There is also an away St Patricks 10/5/61 which is seriously hard to find but nowhere near as expensive as the Hartlepools. D G Taylor always has loads of Posh on his lists.
Hope this helps.
Posh1959

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:56 pm 
Post subject:

Carlisle and Hartlepool are by far the two most difficult aways always fetching three figures when they become available. Accrington is also difficult but a few copies have surfaced over the years unlike the other two. Home games are very easy to find.
slightfold

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:07 pm 
Post subject:

Also worth adding that there are 2 abandoned with issues, BPA 4/4 and Rochdale 14/1 which is much the harder to find of the two.
Stationmastercarlisle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:28 pm 
Post subject:

Carlisle V Peterborough been on eBay 5 times £80,£84,£100,£104.87 & £127 I was lucky I gave my list of wants to another collector who gave me it in a bunch of programmes I needed didn't ask for anything either
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: