Football Programmes Centre

Albania v England 28 Marh 2001
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Albania v England 28 Marh 2001

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
infoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:22 am 
Post subject: Albania v England 28 Marh 2001

Would any one know where I can get am image/s of the front and back of the football programme for the Albanian v England match.
Thanking you in advance
slugger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:52 am 
Post subject: Albania vs England

You have a PM.

Cheers

John
colchestersid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:38 am 
Post subject:

I went to this game (and the one in 1989). Both were very memorable trips to a fascinating country

1989 there was no programme of course but I still have the ticket. In 2001 I think the programme was sponsored/produced by Western Union, I managed to get one out there (most didn't) but it was definitely official. Dave Allen got a supply which probably accounts for most which have surfaced over the years

I was also at both U21 games, there was no ticket in 1989 (we were just ushered in) but there was a ticket in 2001
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: