Football Programmes Centre

Basketball programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Basketball programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enniskillendoc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:42 pm 
Post subject: Basketball programmes

Does anyone have any details of programmes for British/Irish clubs in European Basketball competitions? Details and/or photos would be great. Keen to know if it was for sale as well.
Jacksonfive

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:17 pm 
Post subject:

By the way, my favorite sport is soccer. Since I was little, I have been a Real Madrid fan, and my favorite soccer player is Cristiano Ronaldo. So for a while, I thought that besides soccer, I was not interested in other sports. But I was wrong when I watched a couple of basketball games. I was immediately attracted to the Lakers team led by LeBron James, I don't always have time to watch all of their games, but I know that you will love the NBA if you want to watch good basketball. So I hope I helped you with your question. The NBA is the strongest league, and I believe you will be interested to see it.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: